See-Through Parts of Hair Textures?

I've been working on an NPC overhaul, mostly using KS Hairdos renewal hairs. I've also been trying to use Apachii, Ponytail, and SaLa hairs, but whenever I'm done with them, the NPCs will have parts of their hair see-through for some reason. Does anyone know why this would happen?
Thank you for any help!

Check to make sure the texture is correct for the hair.

I'ld suggest looking at the hair mesh in nifscope and if there are parts not showing up then look at the uv map and see which parts are not mapped correctly.

Then look at the different textures that are available and pick the texture that has the correct parts of the area painted.

Check to make sure the texture is correct for the hair.

I'ld suggest looking at the hair mesh in nifscope and if there are parts not showing up then look at the uv map and see which parts are not mapped correctly.

Then look at the different textures that are available and pick the texture that has the correct parts of the area painted.

I'll try that again next time I do it. :/ Thanks for the reply.

Archived