Missing d3dcompiler_47.dl

boobi3

My game was running fine until I recently experienced a PC crash (PC shut down due to over heat). Now I keep getting this error, when running SKSE via MO.

dl43.png

Anyone have an idea how I approach this? I try reinstalling directx9 but it said I already have latest version. I have also try downloading d3dcompiler_47.dl online put them in my System32, and SysWOW64, but they already have them. Placing it directly in the game directory doesn't so anything either.

It is enough if you update your graphics driver. Cleanly uninstall, then reinstall. That brings back the missing dll.

This could also be interesting : 

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4020302/the-net-framework-4-7-installation-is-blocked-on-windows-7-windows-ser

!!!!!!You should not download D3DCompiler_47.dll from "DLL Downloadspages". These pages distribute DLL files that are not approved by the official developer of the D3DCompiler_47.dll file and often contain virus-infected or malicious files. If you need a copy of D3DCompiler_47.dll, it is advisable to refer to it directly from Microsoft Corporation!!!!!!

Yea, as Kboom stated, it's a SMP mod that I applied. It didn't have an esp so I totally forgot about it. Uncheck that seem to do the trick, I honestly didn't see the different when installed SMP, is it worth it to deal with this problem?

Yea, as Kboom stated, it's a SMP mod that I applied. It didn't have an esp so I totally forgot about it. Uncheck that seem to do the trick, I honestly didn't see the different when installed SMP, is it worth it to deal with this problem?

Oh, SMP gave it away! The d3dcompiler_47.dll is part of the new HDT MemPatch! You can download it here: HDT MemPatch

At this link, there is shown a folder hdtMemPatch, click on it to open it, then hover over the .dll file and click the download arrow on the right, that will be shown by hovering.

SMP just like HDT some armor mods use it

Oh, SMP gave it away! The d3dcompiler_47.dll is part of the new HDT MemPatch! You can download it here: HDT MemPatch

At this link, there is shown a folder hdtMemPatch, click on it to open it, then hover over the .dll file and click the download arrow on the right, that will be shown by hovering.

What is the different between SMP and the normal one?

What is the different between SMP and the normal one?

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3800385-a-guide-to-hdt-smp-usersmodders/?p=34554535

10 seconds google would have answered that also  ;)

I can't seem to download this, it tells me to download some program from the site. So you have if this, would you be kind enough to share?

I can't seem to download this, it tells me to download some program from the site. So you have this, would you be kind enough to share?

yes you can, dont download the whole folder it will ask you to download their download app. Open the folder and click on download button of the dll file 

I can't seem to download this, it tells me to download some program from the site. So you have this, would you be kind enough to share?

yes you can, dont download the whole folder it will ask you to download their download app. Open the folder and click on download button of the dll file 

Ooo okay, I downloaded, will try it out. Thanks

• 1 year later...

Archived