Texture problem

Hia~

So upon stripping any character (male or female), they seem to have what i assume is a texture fault, making the private part textures not there.

Well...they are there, but not proper. for example, a female when fully undressed has no color in her nipples or her lower area, everythings the same color as the skin.

BUT

for some reason upon using a modded race like a Succubus, the textures are just fine.

Check the folders!

If a Imperial NPC have wrong texture check the folder data\textures\characters\Imperial\female  or   male.

Check the FootFemale.dds  or the footmale.dds.

Or darkelf, dremora, orc,....folders

Or is the whole body coloring shit and your NPCs use the vanilla textures?

Then check if your archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection works. Is the entry in the Oblivion ini?

Read my yellow Link

Check the folders!

If a Imperial NPC have wrong texture check the folder data\textures\characters\Imperial\female  or   male.

Check the FootFemale.dds  or the footmale.dds.

Or darkelf, dremora, orc,....folders

Or is the whole body coloring shit and your NPCs use the vanilla textures?

Then check if your archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection works. Is the entry in the Oblivion ini?

Read my yellow Link

Yep, it was the archiveinvalidate thing!

Was wondering bout that, cuz also all the npcs (or most of em atleast, citizens) looked all old n wrinkly.

Archived