Any way to modify dialogue camera height?

yic17

In Oldrim I used FOV 50 to get a more personal/immersive feel - like you can get really close up to people during dialogues. And it worked thanks to the Face To Face mod where during dialogue the camera centers on the person's face.

However, in SSE when I set FOV to 50, during dialogues the camera pans to the person's neck instead of their face/eyes. Is there any way I can modify the camera pan during dialogues so it goes higher to focus on the person's face/eyes instead of their neck?

Thanks in advance.

Dialog camera is one thing I have not found any fix for yet.  The most annoying thing for me is that in my game the camera tends to drift in some random direction when dialog starts.  So by the end of the conversation I'm staring straight up at the sky or down at my boots instead of at the person's face.  Really wish I could find a mod that would center on the person's face and lock the camera.

Archived