HDT breaks after reloading save. and glitched animation

shadow866

Hello!

So this issue is getting out of hand. Posting in hdt section since it seems to be HDT related.

I can start a fresh save in AlternateStart and HDT and HDT collisions works like they are suppose to.

Then i save my game, exit skyrim. And when i go back into skyrim and reload that save.

HDT breaks and collision no longer works. And running get glitched up like the video below.

Animations Glitch out.rar

It keeps happening on any save i start on.

While a few weeks ago i could play for 100 hours without issues with the same hdt setup i use now.

Only thing i did install Was Beast HDT 0.5

Does beast skeletons conflicts with XPMSE?

Here is my log from mempatch

hdtSkyrimMemPatch.log

I cant figure out whats causing it.

Need anymore info? Just shout.

Thanks!

No time to investigate this for you, so I'll just list off the top of my head things that I know can and usually do cause problems with HDT/Physics.

• Framerate - FPS over 60 or an irratic (unstable) fps causes physics to freak out.
  •  
  • ENB - Incorrectly configured ENBs almost always cause problems with physics mods ( by incorrectly configured, I mean setup to account for your installation of physics with the correct .ini settings which vary from setup to setup and system to system, you just have to play with these till it works for you ).
  •  
  • Skeletons - Yep, they're the bread and butter of getting started with physics and even if you install the right one, if you for example use a mod manager and it overwrites your skeleton at runtime ( looks at Mod Organiser ) then that will cause problems.
  •  
  • In game Load - How much script load and cpu heavy stuff is going on in your skyrim that may contend with physics. ( I Run SMP physics over HDT and my physics doesnt like it when i use an NPC overhaul that adds more varied ai packages to NPCs as it's very script heavy, everything starts twitching )
  •  
  • Incorrect skyrimprefs/skyrim.ini + graphics settings - Again by incorrect I mean your settings could have changed and these settings have to be played with until they sit right with your installation of Physics, for example, the first FPS issue mentioned is easily solved by enabling V-Sync either via your graphics card or via ENB/Skyrim.ini settings. Similarly there are settings in the skyrim ini's that can be added/removed/changed to improve or somewhat stabilise physics installations. - These again can be easily reset by steam or overwritten at runtime by mod managers like mod organiser which has it's own virtual skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini for each 'profile' that it has saved.

All in all, physics are very temperamental, if you have it working the way you like, you want to tread carefully and make a note of everything you change. If someone can hopefully look into the problem for you and figure it out great, otherwise you should try back tracing to when it was working, even little changes to the game that you would never consider to be big enough to screw it up usually can do so.

Thanks for information.

I might have solved it. By removing some mods like Tkdodge and Continue game no crash. And boom Physics was working again.

Il problaby skip using Continue game no crash in the future. And just use the old trick where you load a save in a safe zone.

But might try to get tkdodge to work again.

Archived