HELP! (Kinda Desperate..)

StudioSAV

So, This is the very first time i ran into this problem, and i cant really figure out why it does this.

So the problem is CTD when im changing my character's hair. Apparently, this is only on Females also.

When i go in to change my hair using console script or via new game, i can only change about 10-12 styles before the game CTDs. Leaving me looking for answers. everytime i try to google the problem, i end up with the same results, "GET PRECACHE KILLER" and well, it was one of the very first mods i got when i reinstalled skyrim a month ago. Im so lost.

The Hair Mods i currently use are  in order (Whether for compatible reasons or not);

-Apachiihair.esm

-Apachiihairfemales.esm

-Apachiihairmales.esm

-Racemenu.esp

-RacemenuPlugin.esp

-KSHairdo's.esp

I've done this many many times prior, and i've never had this problem before. Very first time it happened to me so im looking for answers. Thanks! 

Do you have SKSE?  Even mods that don't require it tend to cause issues without it.  Have you used the RAM patch?  Is your system a bit low end?  Hairs in skyrim gobble up a lot of resources and cause crashes on low systems.  If all else fails, you may need to get racemenu.  I had a lot of issues with modded resources and the vanilla character creator.  It streamlined things immensely to make the switch.

Archived