Request: Vampire Armor

I'm probably shooting this request into absolute nothingness, but here goes. I've been wanting a good and sexy vampire armor for a while now, however the ones that exist never really clicked for me, either they were too revealing, didn't scream "VAMPIRE!!!" enough or simply missed something.

There was one armor that looked really good, called "Another Vampire Leather Armor", but the snag was that the site where to get it wants you to install a program so you can download that armor... right, I don't really think installing a random, unknown software on your PC just to get ONE armor is especially worth it, no matter how good it looks, do you?

So here I come to ask around, anyone feel interested in creating an armor that looks similar and feels vampiric in nature, bats and all?

Heck it could even just be a remodel of this armor from Bless, the Yohal as it is called in the Bless Online mod for Skyrim

tumblr_os8eueSlW21rmyibpo5_1280.png

I think trying to combine this design, with the design of the Another Vampire Leather Armor, Vampire Dark Knight and the vanilla Royal Vampire Armor would look pretty neat. Or at least add bat/Molag Bal-esque ornaments rather than the ones here, as they feel more squid-like to me.

This is just a request and I don't expect anyone to do anything, I'd do this myself but I don't know jack about using any of the tools to create custom meshes, heck I don't even have the patience for it. But I will throw this out there; an armor based on this design from Bless, but with a vampire bat theme?

Am I the only one who finds this to be a cool idea?

Archived