Immersive Sexiles (Conan Exiles) RP PVP [+18] [EU - Based Server]

Horologist

banner.jpg

Hello!

I am a long time Lurker (Used to Mod Skyrim, a lot) and I am here to present my EU RP [+18] Server. I really wanted to play in all the advertised servers around, but my ping was terrible, and I thought a European Option could be nice. So I got one! I have ran a Vanilla server since Early Access Start, but I handed it over to another admin to focus on this project. If you are from USA, and want to try it out, feel free if you're comfortable with your ping.

My Idea is to build a server around immersion, not only do I want a sexy Conan Exiles, I'd also like regular RP! So I focused on Pippi Management Mod to add for offline Farming Bundles. I believe these Kits can  help people focus on every kind of Role Playing. It also should fix the lack of progression felt after playing two weeks in any server... and you grow offline! (so it's Full time Job compatible). We also have a Class mod, which enhances Char personal RP.

...Enough with the caotic intro, below you'll find all the information you need.

Or you can check everything at our Website.

Mods:

You can Subscribe to all Steam Workshop Mods here.

Server Settings:

Server Name: [RP]IMMERSIVE SEXILES 2.0[+18][PVP]
IP: 185.85.84.173:7777
Slots: 70 // Clan Size: 20
PVP: Activated // Avatar: Off
Equipment: Dropped on Death, Anybody can loot corpse
Nudity: Full
XP Multiplier: 4.0
Harvest Amount Multiplier: 3.0 // Spoil Rate: 0.5 (Slower)
Ressource Respawn Multiplier: 0.2
Crafting Speed: 0.5 (Faster)

Server Rules:

You must be an Adult to play in this server (18+)
Cheating is Forbidden.
Role play is Mandatory in Local Chat.
Role play should direct your actions, especially in PVP.
Lore friendly names are Mandatory, This includes Clan names.
Do not Build near Important Resources or NPCs.
Do not Claim territory through Foundations, Campfires....
Please Destroy Unused Structures.
Medium sized, Beautiful Buildings are Encouraged. 
Out of Character harassment is strictly forbidden.
Please send a note whenever you raid or steal from somebody.
Checking text channels in Discord is Mandatory

Summary: Be an adult, Come to RP, and don't be Rude

You can find more information about our Kits, Choice Mechanics, and How to connect on our Website: http://sexiles.weebly.com/

And you can join the community @discord https://discord.gg/GMtUQyQ

Oh well, so I'm about to break a 6 years old silent but active lurking here at LL.

I had so many horrible experience before with the different online survival genre, but then I found Conan and particulaly this server here and it was an unbelieveble surprise for me.

I quickly fall in love with this server,  the Admin is great and helpfull and the community is fantastic.

I hope we will see more of you join us ^^

- Shen

There are spots free, we upgraded to 30 recently, and we have the funds to go to 50. After this update, it was a rough patch, but we managed to put most of the essential mods online. We're waiting for pippi, but meanwhile the server is back on. Glad to have you!

Hello,

Since the last big update the mod list changed.

The current mod list in order:

HomeBrew+

ExilesPub

Populus

Conan Evolved Sharables

Conan Evolved Mechants

Pythagoras

NPC Wardrobe+

SexilesMod

You can find the latest mod list on discord, hope to see you ingame soon!

-Shen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Tribun692000 said:

Habe einen Server aufgemacht der nennt sich Stadtqualm

was da los ist und welche mods drauf sind sehr ihr da ja selber

Passwort ist Tribunus1000 ich hoffe mal es wird nicht zu männerlastig ;-)

bis dann mal..

I find it wrong on so many levels to post a server advertisement in German under an English speaking topic of a different server....

• 4 weeks later...

One of the admins (Oberyn) is mean here.  They banned me because of this: https://gyazo.com/91eb66df998385e37fad97afb9158259

https://gyazo.com/52c5245c84d914fc15ec7e3df7d69f23

I'm sorry if it came off as rude-  I was trying to flirt and be funny.  Me and two of my friends were playing.  Since he banned me, the two friends logged off and we will not play again until I am unbanned.  If someone with power would like to talk to me, I am available, and I'd like to work this out.

Until then, I do not recommend playing here-  The admin is rude and despite the gameplay being fun and enjoyable, one admin is ban happy and if you are perceived as aggressive or rude, they will ban you automatically.  

Unban me.  Show me proof as to why I was banned-  Full proof, and let me talk to the server owner, and I will understand.  My two friends bought the game to play on this server tonight, and I got banned for no reason.  It's absurd, and I'd love to talk to someone in charge to fix this issue.  It was fun, and the people were great, but this one admin has an issue and I don't understand why.  

How do I fix the issue and play on this server?

You were banned for insulting the admin, in that chat, demanding him to log in, and calling him nerd.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nerd
The admin asked you about your intentions on his "Excuse me?"
You still tried to be funny, carelessly disrespecting him again: "Oh, don't hurt me".
He told you to be careful with your words, and you answered you only spoke french (Which can't be a serious answer, given the existance of the previous english spoken sentences).
Your case was judged at this point - as per the rules - for Harrassment with a 24h ban:

harassment
n. the act of systematic and/or continued unwanted and annoying actions of one party or a group, including threats and demands. 

Just as a general advice: Try to have at least 30 seconds between meeting someone and being "Flirt and funny", unless you were approached at a bar. Us admins are not playing, we kinda work there.

You then decided to spam the discord chat with messages claiming you call people Nerd, as "flirting" and demanding to see the owner. The whole community saw you, complained about you, and you were finally banned (borth permanently from the server, and Discord) which erased your messages, but not the reactions (That I have seen).

Because that wasn't enough, you decided to complain, in both a dismissive tone towards the previous judgement (In a PM to me, carefully missing key information; ie: Social Spam madness). And then in a malicious attempt to hurt the server's population you posted here. Oh! And also in the servers mod.

Before all this crazed crusade, speaking of unbanning you, or trying to stick back to the 24h ban, would have been almost easy. Now, if you're ready to make as much of an effort in fixing this, as you did in trying to hurt it, come and talk to me again ;) .

The server, as every server, has problems, If you continue like this: one less is you :smile:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just a quick question because of all the lore implications and stuff

Would there be a place for a Futa in the exiled lands or would that be out of place with the community in this server...? 

I believe it will be difficult to convey as it will take many by surprise i suppose, since there are few ways to warn about that and not everybody is expected to read the rp bio on the discord

Archived