Bodyslider & cloths conflict

Hi

I recently got into modding for Skyrim SE, I've been playing around with some of the mods and bodyslider mods, I've manage to get body slider to work and build the "femalebody_0.nif & femalebody_1.nif" files and I'm able to transfer them to the right folders but those meshes only apply when the character is not wearing any gear, when they equip normal cloths and armor it doesn't refer to the bodyslider files generated but to their default body shapes. How can I get certain armor and cloths to refer to my generated bodyslider files.

thanks

p.s. like this guy http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/595/? how did the cloths shown in the images perfectly fit maxed out bodyslide stats, how do their meshes match the bodyslide data?

You need a Bodyslide version of any clothes/armor you intend to use - when you equip something in the "body" slot, its model completely replaces the naked model (same thing happens with gloves and boots for hands and feet). You then build the outfits to that same preset, and they'll look right.

You need a Bodyslide version of any clothes/armor you intend to use - when you equip something in the "body" slot, its model completely replaces the naked model (same thing happens with gloves and boots for hands and feet). You then build the outfits to that same preset, and they'll look right.

so where can I find bodyslide version of some cloths and armor? if I've got some downloaded armor mods is there anyway to apply my bodyslide settings to them or do I need to find and download a specific cloths/armor mod?

you can only use the bodyslide files for armors/clothes if someone has converted said armors/clothes to work with bodyslide, if not you won't be able to use them and for the Immersive wenches mod, that mod uses whatever body you have installed.

edit -

only armors that i could find were - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6005/? which is the armor + bodyslide. you would just have to find a bodyslide preset of your liking then convert the armor to the body preset you have chosen.

you can only use the bodyslide files for armors/clothes if someone has converted said armors/clothes to work with bodyslide, if not you won't be able to use them and for the Immersive wenches mod, that mod uses whatever body you have installed.

is there a tutorial on how to convert cloths/armor to work with bodyslide or is there a mod I can download that you know of that is already converted? I want to use them for my bijin mods and stand alone companions, give'em different body types

is there a tutorial on how to convert cloths/armor to work with bodyslide or is there a mod I can download that you know of that is already converted? I want to use them for my bijin mods and stand alone companions, give'em different body types

there probably is a tutorial somewhere on the web, but i honestly don't know where. I've only played SE for a little. Mostly to try it out and decide if i wanna play it.

there probably is a tutorial somewhere on the web, but i honestly don't know where. I've only played SE for a little. Mostly to try it out and decide if i wanna play it.

wish I knew where to start looking, I thought there would be something already set up here.

just wondering where you deciding whether to play SE over original Skyrim or just Skyrim in general, I wasn't sure about original or special edition, I mostly just wanted to replay the game since I last played it shortly after the original came out so at first I didnt have much intention doing anything complex with modding but just got sucked into it. Herd SE compiles better and has updated graphics etc but not sure if the original already had mods for that, idk.

anyway still looking for bodyslide compatible would appreciate anyone who can point me in the right direction

Archived