Girls Girls Girls ... FO4 Paintings + Posters + Billboards

Girls Girls Girls ... FO4 Paintings + Posters + Billboards

View File

This is "yet another painting replacer". It replaces Fallout 4 paintings / posters / adverts / billboards with naked human females.

It's very high-res, but I don't experience any frame-rate drop on a mid-range setup.
There are over 150 assets replaced ... about 90% softcore imagery, 10% hardcore.

2018-07-22: Noticed that LL updated my mod, removing the link. Looks like LL no longer supports MEGA.NZ links.

2018-07-23: Added a BILLBOARDS replacer. It's a bit ... insane. Way over the top, obliterates immersion, kind of disturbing. I love it.

Here are the mirror links, if anyone wants them (and please let me know if and why I should take these down):

GGG (Original): https://mega.nz/#!AJl3yIKY!iX3DuhmLGd8rSrYJp3S6Ff8mt-P2dCyX0dqYtdCEzCk
GGG Billboards: https://mega.nz/#!0IkXFKKB!x5kuu0Ut1JK88hRZxmyWugpKp0bmLfH5y1vXDc0jUOI

WHY?

Because none of the other painting replacers on Lovers Lab suit my particular tastes.
I made Pinups of the Wasteland long ago, and thought I'd have a go using live photography.
After a few months, I still get a kick out of it, so I thought I'd post this here as thanks for all you awesome LL modders.

FAQ

Q: These files are HUGE, all either 2k or 4k! Can you make a low-res version for my Commodore 64?
A: If enough people report FPS loss, definitely.

Q: Will it work with blah?
A: Definitely. It's a texture replacer, no .esp or scripts are used.

Q: Is this lore friendly?
A: Lol probably not. Though given the rapid decline of bodily shame in our own civilization, who's to say.

Q: They're all burned and cracked, can you please make a clean version?
A: Nope, this is how I like 'em. Burned + cracked.

Q: I demand hairy ginormous distended gazongas and chix with dix, where are they??1!?
A: You're drunk, or 12, or both. Go away.

Q: Who is the lovely model in picture blah?
A: Dunno! Use tineye.com or yandex.com for image search.

Q: Aren't you objectifying blah blah blah?
A: Whatevs. Get thee to a nunnery.

Had to giggle it up a bit at the Commodore 64 comment on the front page.... I reckon many of these youngsters (pfft) had to google it :-P I bet many of them don't even know what an Amiga or Nintendo 64 is xD I had a G7000 when I was 4... it was like a white screen and then you controlled a fucking punctuation mark =p I had a skiing game which consisted of 1 pixel trees and two lines which were supposed to be the ski XD

Had to giggle it up a bit at the Commodore 64 comment on the front page.... I reckon many of these youngsters (pfft) had to google it :-P I bet many of them don't even know what an Amiga or Nintendo 64 is xD I had a G7000 when I was 4... it was like a white screen and then you controlled a fucking punctuation mark =p I had a skiing game which consisted of 1 pixel trees and two lines which were supposed to be the ski XD

Saw a C64 at a flea market last week, and it made an impression :)

Yeahman, it's all about 3D gaming now, but 1D games? Those were the shit!

We've run out of D's though, our brains can't handle 4D games.

Saw a C64 at a flea market last week, and it made an impression :)

I actually just read an article about how our brain works in 11.... 11 dimensions :-P but no, we cannot comprehend anything. Think about how many people would die from cardiac arrest if they had to actively think about their heart beating hehe

Edit: Article in English - https://cosmosmagazine.com/mathematics/how-your-brain-works-in-11-dimensions, read it on a Danish science homepage though, so do not know if its entirely the same. Fascinating none the less :-D

If you would add them as a Settlement Object and place them in the Commonwealth and dont replace any, i´d download it right away.

Yeah, that's clearly the right way to do this. If I had working knowledge of the GECK, or if it wasn't such a ridiculous trial-and-error learning curve, I'd take that on. Instead, I just replaced all the kittens and lighthouses and shit with gratuitous nudity. Quick and dirty, like my coffee.

• 1 month later...

Wow really love these retextures.  I'm using your pinups of the wasteland mod since the beginning and also love this one.

Would you care to retexture GenericPosters01_d too ?  It's covered by a mod on the nexus but your quality is just too great it stands out a little ;)  Anyway if your finished with this, no worries :)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/27/2017 at 10:28 PM, Antioch666 said:

On 6/28/2017 at 12:52 AM, sardonumspa said:

Saw a C64 at a flea market last week, and it made an impression :classic_smile:

On 6/28/2017 at 7:13 AM, srayesmanll said:

How about a commodore Vic-20 and a tape drive.  Ahhh, good times...

I got you all beat with my ZX-80.....

3 hours ago, Stiffon said:

I got you all beat with my ZX-80.....

x) I have got to admit. I do NOT miss the computers from back then; but it still feels nostalgic to think back. The ZX-80(had to google it xD ) - you couldn't even play games on that thing could you? lol

4 hours ago, Antioch666 said:

x) I have got to admit. I do NOT miss the computers from back then; but it still feels nostalgic to think back. The ZX-80(had to google it xD ) - you couldn't even play games on that thing could you? lol

Haha - actually yes you could.  And on the ZX-81 that followed shortly after.  Tape deck driven, mostly text based with some basic graphics - and I MEAN basic lol.  Was fun at the time, but I am happy things moved on :open_mouth:

• 4 months later...