Gender does not effect Animation position

https://modwat.ch/u/jmkjmjmk911

I started the game as a male and female character, both end up on the receiving en even after changing genders in race menu and Sexlabs doesn't change it. I barebonesd it down to the mods that could cause an issue and i still have that issue. All mods are updated to the latest. Mods that change genders dont do it. No idea whats messing up. Any help is appreciated. I am using mod organizer. I have FNIS and all the requirements installed for these mods. 

Which SexLab mod are you using to start animations?

Any mod that builds SexLab threads manually (as opposed to just calling StartSex() and letting the framework handle most of the work) is responsible for slotting actors into the correct positions based on their genders. If the mod was designed for a specific gender, then it might be hardcoded to slot the player into the female or male role regardless of their gender.

Which SexLab mod are you using to start animations?

Any mod that builds SexLab threads manually (as opposed to just calling StartSex() and letting the framework handle most of the work) is responsible for slotting actors into the correct positions based on their genders. If the mod was designed for a specific gender, then it might be hardcoded to slot the player into the female or male role regardless of their gender.

For testing I use the debug sexlab spell. Thanks for the reply !

• 2 months later...

Same here. I always get fucked by a female with a strapon in every animation. I tried to change gender in SL menu, altered the position from female 1 to male 2 (but it doesn't save the settings), I deinstalled other Mods like MatchMaker, tried the mod gender change but nothing worked for me. I use the Debug SexLab spell to start animations.

Only thing I can do is to use the "change position" shortcut to correct it each time I start an animation. Is there a mod or a posibility tell sexlab, that my male gets the right position?

THX for helping me out.

Archived