[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura - Estival Versus

Hi! Can you help me? I don't remember how to extract the textures and the .tmd file

You can use SKEV_cat_ana.batch to unpack and repack or Cat texture editor to replace textures inside .cat files

.tmd files are 3D model related files that are packed inside .cat files in most cases you won't use them unless you are modding the 3D model with proper software.

I think i have SKEV_cat_ana.exe not batch.

What's the procedure to unpack? I tried a lot but without success.

I tried this: Open Windows Powershell, drag cat ana, then type u and then drag the 22_00_L. But it doesn't work

Hi! Can you help me? I don't remember how to extract the textures and the .tmd file

You can use SKEV_cat_ana.batch to unpack and repack or Cat texture editor to replace textures inside .cat files

.tmd files are 3D model related files that are packed inside .cat files in most cases you won't use them unless you are modding the 3D model with proper software.

I tried this: Open Windows Powershell, drag cat ana, then type u and then drag the 22_00_L. But it doesn't work

The batch uses SKEV_cat_ana.exe for easy unpacking and repacking , where you simply need to drag'n'drop in the respective batches.

the .rar I posted have both the batches and .exe.

As for using power-shell I suggest you avoid using it since some command lines does not have the same result that CMD does.

Or when it doesn't work,use CMD instead.

The batch uses SKEV_cat_ana.exe for easy unpacking and repacking , where you simply need to drag'n'drop in the respective batches.

the .rar I posted have both the batches and .exe.

As for using power-shell I suggest you avoid using it since some command lines does not have the same result that CMD does.

Or when it doesn't work,use CMD instead.

But if i try CMD as amministrator it doesn't drag the cat_ana. When i press Shift+Right in the folder i only see:"Open Windows Powershell here". This is because of the Windows 10 Creator Update that it replace the CMD

But if i try CMD as amministrator it doesn't drag the cat_ana. When i press Shift+Right in the folder i only see:"Open Windows Powershell here". This is because of the Windows 10 Creator Update that it replace the CMD

Adding CMD to context menu

The easy way -  CMD in context menu.rar (extract and run the reg file)

The not so easy way :

1. Open CMD as admin
  2. REG ADD "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell\Prompt de Comando\Command" /vE /t REG_SZ /D "cmd.exe /k cd %1"

or  https://www.windowscentral.com/how-add-open-command-prompt-window-here-back-context-menu-windows-10

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Man if you download the batch and place it in the skev_cata_ana.exe folder you will need just to drag'n'drop it's the easy and simple way.

There are 2 batch . One for extracting and other for repacking.

When I say drag'n'drop it's not something CMD or Powershell related you will just need to drag'n'drop .cat file (for unpacking) or folder (for packing) in the batch file.

I'm sure you would have saved some time.

Adding CMD to context menu

The easy way - CMD in context menu.rar (extract and run the reg file)

The not so easy way :

• Open CMD as admin
  • REG ADD "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell\Prompt de Comando\Command" /vE /t REG_SZ /D "cmd.exe /k cd %1"
or https://www.windowscentral.com/how-add-open-command-prompt-window-here-back-context-menu-windows-10

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Man if you download the batch and place it in the skev_cata_ana.exe folder you will need just to drag'n'drop it's the easy and simple way.

There are 2 batch . One for extracting and other for repacking.

When I say drag'n'drop it's not something CMD or Powershell related you will just need to drag'n'drop .cat file (for unpacking) or folder (for packing) in the batch file.

I'm sure you would have saved some time.

I wasn't on pc when i wrote with you. Now i'll download the batch and i'll try it. Thank you for all!!

EDIT: Tested. It works. Thank you so much :heart:

Thanks , added to the main post under Nipples session and also some adaptive clothes from Pinkcafe as well under Clothing Mods Session.

I download this file and overwrote in Model/acc folder. but i can't found this nipple acc yet. 

can I ask what nipple acc's name?

Look out for Balloon. You will need to use 2 in each breast.

Thanks , added to the main post under Nipples session and also some adaptive clothes from Pinkcafe as well under Clothing Mods Session.

I download this file and overwrote in Model/acc folder. but i can't found this nipple acc yet. 

can I ask what nipple acc's name?

Look out for Balloon. You will need to use 2 in each breast.

Thanks very much.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, im replaying SKEV but I have some kind of bug: there is no music/sound at all. I checked the sound options and bars are full, also my laptop volume isnt muted. Someone else had this problem and could fix it? I cant find any way to solve it.

• 3 weeks later...

How can i port any mods to psvita?

You may need to figure out where the skins are stored in the PS Vita game. If you rename a .VPK file to ZIP, you can extract the game contents. But as for how exactly to replace the models, I can't teach you.

Do you have 3.60 firmware?

How can i port any mods to psvita?

You may need to figure out where the skins are stored in the PS Vita game. If you rename a .VPK file to ZIP, you can extract the game contents. But as for how exactly to replace the models, I can't teach you.

Do you have 3.60 firmware?

Yes on henkaku. I think it's the same as for the shinovi versus mod, they are in patch.cpk file

• 5 weeks later...

hey there .. i am a bit desperate .. 

i would like to have the 4k private sector textures and the removed light bars and fog and stuff .. so if a girl is naked it should show the way .. i figured i use the uncensor patch and then the subtle nude patch .. but the bars are still showing .. Heeeeelp please

Edited by lulunatic
14 hours ago, lulunatic said:

hey there .. i am a bit desperate .. 

i would like to have the 4k private sector textures and the removed light bars and fog and stuff .. so if a girl is naked it should show the way .. i figured i use the uncensor patch and then the subtle nude patch .. but the bars are still showing .. Heeeeelp please

You probably are doing something wrong.
Subtle Nude patch is one of the various skin patches. It's most likely used for when your hardware can't handle the other ones since it's use Low Res textures.
You can just select one you like from the "Skin" category and install it.

To remove Light Censorship. Acces the link in "Others" category Remove Light Beams. It will redirect you to the author post with instruction about how to install. 

thank you, yeah it was already pretty late in my home country and i kind of fucked up the light beam censor mod.... 

I used to pull it into the "E" Folder not realizing, that it had to be copied in the folder that is one above ... my bad .. sorry ..

Anyway. I am still not satisfied with how my game looks. 

I am having the 4K Skin mod, the uncensor, and the pubic hair from the Pink 4k skin.

The issue i am facing right now, is that all the Bras of the girls are gone. So they sit around in the menu half naked, which for me spoils the fun a bit..

So what i am looking for:

Uncensored Transformation,

High res vag and nipple textures,

If the girl is supposed to be completely naked, then she should be,

Normal Clothes, panties, and bras

Do you guys think there is a possibility for that ? 

Sorry for being such a drag :( and i didnt even intruduce myself properly (although i knbow about loverslab for quite some time ) shame on me ...

2 hours ago, lulunatic said:

thank you, yeah it was already pretty late in my home country and i kind of fucked up the light beam censor mod.... 

I used to pull it into the "E" Folder not realizing, that it had to be copied in the folder that is one above ... my bad .. sorry ..

Anyway. I am still not satisfied with how my game looks. 

I am having the 4K Skin mod, the uncensor, and the pubic hair from the Pink 4k skin.

The issue i am facing right now, is that all the Bras of the girls are gone. So they sit around in the menu half naked, which for me spoils the fun a bit..

So what i am looking for:

Uncensored Transformation,

High res vag and nipple textures,

If the girl is supposed to be completely naked, then she should be,

Normal Clothes, panties, and bras

Do you guys think there is a possibility for that ? 

Sorry for being such a drag :( and i didnt even intruduce myself properly (although i knbow about loverslab for quite some time ) shame on me ...

Hmmm I'm not so sure. So here what you must have.

• Lighbeam removal - for uncensored transformation and other things
  • 8k skin mod - for high res skin and vagina (not sure if there is a pubic hair version of it)
  • (DLC) Ayame's apron -  for Full nudity  !Might requires nobra or nopanties mod! There is a swinsuit too that makes character fully nude but I don't remember it's name.
  • Don't install nobra and nopanties - For normal panties and bras

So as for what we can see your last two request conflict with each other.
As for the girls on the menu what is causing them to be naked is both nobra and nopanties mods. These 2 mods makes the girls default underwear invisible. 

13 hours ago, The Butler said:

Hmmm I'm not so sure. So here what you must have.

• Lighbeam removal - for uncensored transformation and other things
  • 8k skin mod - for high res skin and vagina (not sure if there is a pubic hair version of it)
  • (DLC) Ayame's apron -  for Full nudity  !Might requires nobra or nopanties mod! There is a swinsuit too that makes character fully nude but I don't remember it's name.
  • Don't install nobra and nopanties - For normal panties and bras

So as for what we can see your last two request conflict with each other.
As for the girls on the menu what is causing them to be naked is both nobra and nopanties mods. These 2 mods makes the girls default underwear invisible. 

Did exactly that. I need to use Ayame's Apron now, so that i can hopefully get the effect of stripping the girls naked chested. during the fights.

BUT: I finally did something good for the community:

I noticed that the Boobs look way too long in the orig. param. and even after installing the "smaller boob" mod i thought maaan those are some gravity defining breasts. 

So i altered the size itself, so that everyone comes more natural, and especially altered the Z-Hex of each breast to fit better into a "decent" realistic size.

Also i made all breast sizes smaller, since the girls are supposed to be High school girls. And ... since i lived in Japan for the last 3 months and didnt see a HSG with double D's once, i made them a tint more realistic. I tried keeping the original aspect Ratio of the individual boobs, but on some characters, I decided to ignore that, since i thought that they just look way too big. 

I will attach couple of examples and the new plbdyscl to this message.. so hopefully the butler can add it to the mod summary.SmallerBreastsv2-Zaxis.rarYumi comparisonLuBu ComparisonShiki editKanu'uncho edit

SmallerBreastsv2-Zaxis.rar

Edited by lulunatic
additional info
On 9/16/2017 at 4:02 AM, sia_daisuki said:

post-2032230-0-06185300-1505552541_thumb.jpg

skev costume1.7z

Once a set of pink balloon cat
Please note that it will be lost if it is not the body scale stated in the text memo enclosed in the folder

Moreover, it is a regrettable quality by example
I think that it will only be of reference level to the end, but please forgive me

Are you the creator of this mod? I really like it! If you are the maker, how did you do it? It would be cool to see more lewder clothing mods like this.

4 hours ago, Gojiramon said:

Are you the creator of this mod? I really like it! If you are the maker, how did you do it? It would be cool to see more lewder clothing mods like this.

Not it wasn't him/her . It was someone from the Pink Cafe (JP) Forum.

30 minutes ago, Eclipses said:

looking at the SG1.0 and S.G2.0 mod screenshots the characters appear to have protruding nipples. however when I install the mod they remain flat, is another mod required?

Yes . But finding a stand alone mod for it is somewhat confusing. I believe 

Will do the trick. Only use the Pointy Uniforms.