Hey people

I could use some help figuring out all the mods or as much as possible that was used to make the character look like this. Or if there is a preset available that would be cool too. Thanks for all the help.

Ultimate Assortment

blacktalon armor

Thanks man, but I was looking more for how they made the character look like that. Such as the face mod, skin mod, hair mod, etc. 

Best bet would be to try Racemenu, the hair looks like something from either Sg Hairs(no link on hand unfortunantly) or KS Hairdos(over on the nexus), not sure the texture mod used for her skin, but my best guess might be Fair Skin or SG Skin(both on the nexus)

Best bet would be to try Racemenu, the hair looks like something from either Sg Hairs(no link on hand unfortunantly) or KS Hairdos(over on the nexus), not sure the texture mod used for her skin, but my best guess might be Fair Skin or SG Skin(both on the nexus)

Hey, sry but what did u mean using racemenu?

Hey, sry but what did u mean using racemenu?

It's a mod in which you can change your character face hair body etc http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624/?

Archived