• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/9/2020 at 1:45 AM, CihanSan said:

Hey there,

:) First of all thank you for this mod, could you upload a version without the black spot (shadow) in the middle section? I tried to edit the textures myself, but I am a noob and I messed up. Thank you :)

Hey,

Thank you very much. Yea, this project is on ice for quite some time now, isn't it? I still haven't given up on it, mind you, but... yea. Sometimes life get's in the way... big time.

Anywho, I uploaded the modding resources to the project page for you, and everybody else who likes to do something with them.

To remove the black bar, you just have to hide one of the layers (20) in the base PSD file that's the source all the T-45 textures and save them again with the proper name and format.

Have fun!

WB2

man, i love this mod! I feel like it balances the power armor in a very natural way by restricting vision somewhat as especially in the base game its incedibly overpowered and had no downsides. i would recommend using P.A.M.S. (power armor movement sounds) mod with it allthough i assume most of everyone already uses it

link for that mod if u want it: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1544

edit: it doesnt work for me, i have no idea why, noting is overwiting the mod

edit2: i thought "clean power armor hud" fucked it up (completely forgot i had that) even though mo2 doest give any indication they were interacting, but disabling didnt fix it

• 1 month later...
On 1/20/2021 at 3:02 AM, warbaby2 said:

Hey,

Thank you very much. Yea, this project is on ice for quite some time now, isn't it? I still haven't given up on it, mind you, but... yea. Sometimes life get's in the way... big time.

Anywho, I uploaded the modding resources to the project page for you, and everybody else who likes to do something with them.

To remove the black bar, you just have to hide one of the layers (20) in the base PSD file that's the source all the T-45 textures and save them again with the proper name and format.

Have fun!

WB2

Do you have a Patreon, I would contribute.

• 3 weeks later...

This right here is what I wanted to see whenever I am in these power armors. Limited visibility!! These PA's are so over powered with no draw back that it breaks the immersion for me a lot of times. I love it!!! I really like the pictures too for that added affect.

• 1 month later...
On 1/20/2021 at 10:02 AM, warbaby2 said:

Hey,

Have fun!

WB2

Thank you! the black line was annoying me too. Thanks for the mod :D

• 2 years later...