So for a while I've had a problem with SOS, whenever I load a save, be it when I start the game up or reload the game, I get the message "SOS: first time initialization complete" and I got to restart SOS because I get "SOSRACEMENU" in the schlong size. I installed the SOS racemenu plugin and also updated XPMSE to the latest version, but I still keep getting the message.

Well, sorry, actually I'm not sure which is exactly your problem now:  

1. schlong size bug (regardless of your manual adjustment of the slider, suggested by the posting title)? , or,
  2. the repeated notification message you described above?

My first reply concern the first possibility (that recommend to check again whether you turn the installed SOSRacemenu.esp on correctly),

but the second situation is also not supposed to be (since I have not remember such a message on SoSRacemenu in the game for long!).  

If you really get such a warning every time you load the game, probably what your SoS has problem on is probably not the size apply system,

but the data storage system, since the initialization process itself should have been completed during the first time.

Be sure again to check the following points: 

1. You have the latest SKSE/ SkyUI installed
  2. First time install/ load should be in the relatively empty (no other male NPCs) interior cell like Breezehome in order to speed up the normal initialization. And.....,
  3. If you use NMM/ manual install, be sure to overwrite SoS's older version of StorageUtil.dll (storage helper tool) with newer one included in Sexlab Framework v.162 (preferably) or at least the latest version of Campfire (use the same system).

So I cant change the size in the SoS menu for my own character because of the SoSRaceMenu? But if I restart the addon it suddenly works? I linked screen shots of what Im talking about

As tanookitamatachi described above, your SOS works fine.

NB: What I wrote in the two posts above was just mess of misunderstandings. Just forget them.

[Added] OK. Put it straight.

SoS (Full) offers you to adjust not only MCM, but TWO WAYS of customize your PC's schlong. Namely: 

1. from MCM menu in shape type and in overall size
  2. from showracemenu with Racemenu and its slider plugin for adjusting more several aspects separately

With SoSRacemenu.esp (plugin .esp file for the latter option) installed,

SOS engine automatically judges that you prefer the second option to the first,

then the first option is disabled in MCM, as your posted SS shows.

As for option (2), all you have to do is to open 'showracemenu' with Racemenu installed,

then go to slider>genitals. 

SOSRacemenu sliders allows you to adjust your PC's genital with more flexibility, not only in overall size and shape type. 

If you don't want to this feature and prefer the shape/size control only, just turn SOSRacemenu.esp off (or uninstall). 

Then, the normal procedure of 'schlongification' also apply to your PC's schlong again.

You can use SoS together with Racemenu/ XPMSE perfectly fine WITHOUT SOSRacemenu.esp

as long as you don't want to make any use of SOS Racemenu's genital slider functions in the game

(In a sense, the name of 'Compatibility Patch' is actually a sort of misreading, it rather deals with 'expansion').

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 6/27/2017 at 4:53 AM, Catthedragon said:

I had this exact problem. I literally just outright deleted sosracemenu from my data folder. Absolutely zero problems since. I can once again change my character's schlong size at absolutely no downside.

This is help me to find problem to scale schlong size without using Racemenu remove sosracemenu and change size in SOS

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
On 6/27/2017 at 12:53 AM, Catthedragon said:

I had this exact problem. I literally just outright deleted sosracemenu from my data folder. Absolutely zero problems since. I can once again change my character's schlong size at absolutely no downside.

@Catthedragon

Thanks for the easy fix!
Restarting SOS through MCM only worked temporarily for me. After changing clothes, I lost the schlong, was left with underwear.

If it's helpful to anyone, remove SOSRaceMenu.esp located in;
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data