Enhanced Daedric Invasion Fixing

Fienyx

I started making an OCR patch for EDI, and have seen a few complaints that were mostly brushed off as having the EDI settings too high. I decided to look through the esm and esp and found a few things I thought were odd.

First, when making a setting spell so I don't need the console, the script wouldn't save. All the scripts are in the esm, but they referenced stuff that only exists in the esp. While poking around in scripts, and so glad I have CSE, found some scripts that had "else if" instead of "elseif".   The second thing, most of the base leveled lists that other lists were built off of were empty... Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but fi LL D contains LL A and LL B, but LL A and B are empty, then LL D is actually empty too.  If so, then that explains why the invasion seems so crazy. The people who are suppose to be fighting in the wild aren't being spawned.

So far, I have merged the esp to master, then made the new esm into an esp, making sure I got rid of the old stuff. Then, I filled those empty base leveled lists and changed how full others are ( looked like it would have spawned in insane amount of everything ). So, Tes4Edit no longer reports LL errors, but, I still have a few things to do before it's finished. Edit also reported errors in AI packs. Mostly, ai packs for soldiers to follow captains have no reference set. So, they are being told to follow, but don't know who to follow....

Not too hard to fix this mod, just had to poke around a bit.

• 7 months later...

Archived