Savage Eden NWN BDSM Server

Justaria

Calling all kinky folks and those who are kink curious!!

The Never Winter Nights Savage Eden community is growing once again and we would love to see you in the Valley!  Eden is a magical land where the Gods have pitted Men vs. Women and the slaves that serve them!  Engage in capture play, submission, domination and more! 

We have a solid veteran player base and DMs that love to help new players.  We also host conversations and classes to educate players about BDSM and the lore of Eden both in game and on Slack and live chats on Discord. 

Our new forums are located at http://savageeden.enjin.com/forum - Join us on the forums to connect and download the current hak files! 

New features include:

An ongoing rebuild of the old towns to add more flavor to the setting
A newspaper with -your- stories and characters shaping every issue
A fresh player base, bringing new ideas and brilliant characters to the valley
New clothing items, with more variation than ever
Redesigned interiors, such as the taverns and shops
Even more housing customisation and a reworked housing system
All new chat commands, change your description in game and more
More emotes than ever, to get you in the game and in the mood
A community chat app to keep you in touch and ready to roll
Social clubs and factions so that your characters have more purpose than ever

And that's just the beginning!

We look forward to seeing some old faces from the past, and to making some brand new friends in the future.
Come see us in the Slack - https://slack.com/ - Just post for an invite on the forums after registering.

Welcome to paradise!

The most awesome community I've ever met .. I'll have been there a year this coming august and have enjoyed every moment of my time on Savage Eden.  Truly is one of the most welcoming communities I've met, all sorts are welcome here .. from the more traditional romancing person .. to the kinkiest people. We really do have a bit of everything. Come join us where losing a fight is actually a win O.O

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived