7 hours ago, Redswift said:

I have a problem. Every time sex is initiated, animation runs normally for PC, but Tirk just awkwardly stands on top doing nothing. I use EFF and Follower Commentary Overhaul (Tirk uses Brenuin's voice, is that a conflict?)

Do you have creature animations allowed in the Sexlab menu?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2018 at 1:45 AM, GGrimmdead said:

Does anyone have the V2 Files? I had to start a new computer up and cant find the original files... I believe V2 (and earlier) had a non human voice..... 

It's always been a human voice. I would change that, but that goes beyond the limitations of my CK knowledge.

1 hour ago, Subject2Host said:

It's always been a human voice. I would change that, but that goes beyond the limitations of my CK knowledge.

He would need to find someone to voice him.. wish there were some takers out there...

I would do it, but that's not my thing, I don't even have the set up for it.

Having to restart all my modding and such... Computer crashed awhile back had to get new HD and start over, been rebuilding my bodyside file collections.

I swear I had a Riekling follower mod that had a Riekling voice... thought it could have been Tirk.

22 hours ago, GGrimmdead said:

Having to restart all my modding and such... Computer crashed awhile back had to get new HD and start over, been rebuilding my bodyside file collections.

I swear I had a Riekling follower mod that had a Riekling voice... thought it could have been Tirk.

Have you tried tirk? He might not be the same follower you had but you'll probably like him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2018 at 6:19 PM, Subject2Host said:

You wasted your money if you got Skyrim SE. The original version can easily be made better with mods.

It was free for everyone that owned all the DLC/complete/Legendary Edition prior to Friday October 28th, 2016, thankfully.

Thank you for the update. I will add it to the list to replay when I have the free time to play and reinstall Oldrim. :smile:

On 19.3.2018 at 2:03 AM, GGrimmdead said:

I know this is kinda late but it's either Chak Chak or Wak Wak.

On 8.4.2018 at 3:57 PM, razzor69 said:

I modified the Tirk riekling vanilla meshes into the green goblin Styx The Master of Shadow, http://www.mediafire.com/file/1ad85k389492emu/Styx+The+master+of+shadow.rar

feel free to use it, just extract it into your data folder

Great idea, this makes the voice more fitting and makes him even more unique.

1 hour ago, Dark_Fenix said:

If the player is male, if possible make Tirk have sex with female follower?? or if the player if a female but don´t want to make the character have sex with him

As of right now it is not possible, but I did want to incorporate that. I might see if I can make an option for that in the future.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, myrrdhin said:

Hi,

is there a way to make Tirk less horny in certain situations?

It's not so much fun if he decides to use my character in the middle of a fight.

Or could this be due to Aroused creatures mod?

thanks,

Myrr

Probably because of aroused creatures mod. He never asked for sex with my character, I always start sex with him through dialogue.

On 6/2/2018 at 9:01 AM, Wotanpower said:

Eine German Übersetzung wäre nicht schlecht

Asking more nicely - in either german or english - would be nice too. Anyhow...

Tirk the Horny Riekling V3 - Cleaned and Localized

This is an FOMOD with Bain folder structure.

Content:
- Localized & unlocalized plugin,

- full German translation,

- optional source scripts,

- optional MO support,

Changes:

- removed an edited vanilla Ai package and gave Tirk his own based on it,
- cleanup of iTM's and obsolete edits,

Download:

Tirk the Horny Riekling V3 (1.5MB)