Mod keep crashing my skyrim on start up, any one know why? I'm using mod organizer and I can get skyrim to start without the mod active, but not with it active.

Which version did you download? Also, are you sure you have all the requirements?

I have all 4 of these mods and tried both the download on the download page on mod organizer together, and separately. Do I need to unzip both together and the rezip them for mod organizer? Is there another mods that could be conflicting with it that I should not have? Also most of the time if I dont have the requirement it tell me in mod organizer under plugins tab. The game freezes on load up instead of kicking me off when I have this mod on.

-Sexlab

-Sexlab Animation Loader

-Leito's Slal Pack

-Fuz Ro D-oh

I have all 4 of these mods and tried both the download on the download page on mod organizer together, and separately. Do I need to unzip both together and the rezip them for mod organizer? Is there another mods that could be conflicting with it that I should not have? Also most of the time if I dont have the requirement it tell me in mod organizer under plugins tab. The game freezes on load up instead of kicking me off when I have this mod on.

-Sexlab

-Sexlab Animation Loader

-Leito's Slal Pack

-Fuz Ro D-oh

I just realized now. If it crashes at the startup, it means you are missing a required master file.

I suppose I didn't go about the requirements correctly. You also need the Creature Framework mod, which used to come with More Nasty Critters. The new SLAL version does not come with it, so it must be separately downloaded unless you use an older version. I assumed that anyone using my mod would already have these mods.

Get these if you don't already have them.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1622-creature-framework/

Whenever skyrim crashes at the startup, run LOOT and it will tell you if you are missing any required plugins.

Edit: Btw, how new are you to skyrim modding? Or to just loverslab modding?

Nope, nothing, the Attached Thumbnails of my last post shows no errors.

If you dont know its okay, I was just looking forward to this add on, and sound like your have another one coming too.

You're going over the max plugin limit. Skyrim can only load 255 plugins at a time (0-254).

wish there was an option to change Tirk's weapon...like a ranged one for example...and I kinda find his current weapon overpowered...even in Master difficulty he is one-shotting or two-shotting enemies left and right...I sometimes go inside a fort and let him do my work for me lol...

wish there was an option to change Tirk's weapon...like a ranged one for example...and I kinda find his current weapon overpowered...even in Master difficulty he is one-shotting or two-shotting enemies left and right...I sometimes go inside a fort and let him do my work for me lol...

Lol

Really? I deliberatly made it strong, but that was because I thought it would be necessary for him to be viable at higher levels in combat. I guess I overestimated.

There will be an update eventually, and when I get to that, I will debuff him.

Ha ha, the mod is adorable! You definetly have a sense of humor (I like reply "divines don't blessed us animations yet")

I think you're using an older version, unless I forgot to change some dialogue. I just updated the mod.

Ok, try out new version...

Even if that dialogue was humorous, it was only temporary. It has been replaced now with dialogue for new sex animations. :)

Hi there. I use Dime's quick start which removes all weapons and potions etc when you start. But with this mod I get a ton of weapons and armor when I start a new game. Not sure what's happening there. Otherwise it's great!

Yeah, I have no idea why that would happen. You're sure this is the mod causing that? I don't see what I could have done to cause that.

Ha ha, the mod is adorable! You definetly have a sense of humor (I like reply "divines don't blessed us animations yet")

I think you're using an older version, unless I forgot to change some dialogue. I just updated the mod.
Ok, try out new version...

Even if that dialogue was humorous, it was only temporary. It has been replaced now with dialogue for new sex animations. smile.png

Hi there. I use Dime's quick start which removes all weapons and potions etc when you start. But with this mod I get a ton of weapons and armor when I start a new game. Not sure what's happening there. Otherwise it's great!

Yeah, I have no idea why that would happen. You're sure this is the mod causing that? I don't see what I could have done to cause that.

Was definitely Tirk causing the problem. I'm not quite sure why either. But when I disabled the mod these items weren't added to my inventory. 

It said there was a error and wouldnt sort the load order. SAid to go to a debug to see what was wrong. That was hours ago. Deleted the mod each time and loot worked again. Sorry I cant be more help.

If it says there is an error, then you are missing a required plugin.

Hi. Is this just my personal problem /fault? After reinstalation to new version was not Tirk home. I found him outside starting location in Windhelm docks ( middle doors, office or what is it) I take him back home, select him home again ,but he is going back to windhelm.  Other things work same as in previous version and I saw new option for random sex.