Use Body Replacer Mods With Customizer Mods?

I have two Companion mods (Recorder and Ambriel) who both have Body Replacer and Body Customizer mods - I also use Selene Kate, who doesn't have or need one. I love these three companions, especially combined, and they are the only companions I want now.

As it is, I am running the Overhaul and Customizer for both Recorder and Ambriel, but I don't think the Customizer is really changing much (if at all). There are no issues with them, they are both working good, but I would like to tweak them both just a little with the Customizer.

Is this possible?

A completely different question, is there a mod that allows us to auto harvest plants for alchemy? I searched for a couple hours trying to find one, but couldn't. The closest one I found is here, but it is old and outdated and glitchy. I want one that does what the amulet does on this mod.

I have two Companion mods (Recorder and Ambriel) who both have Body Replacer and Body Customizer mods - I also use Selene Kate, who doesn't have or need one. I love these three companions, especially combined, and they are the only companions I want now.

As it is, I am running the Overhaul and Customizer for both Recorder and Ambriel, but I don't think the Customizer is really changing much (if at all). There are no issues with them, they are both working good, but I would like to tweak them both just a little with the Customizer.

Is this possible?

A completely different question, is there a mod that allows us to auto harvest plants for alchemy? I searched for a couple hours trying to find one, but couldn't. The closest one I found is here, but it is old and outdated and glitchy. I want one that does what the amulet does on this mod.

I use Auto Harvest 2. I found it a bit more stable, and it certainly is a lot more configurable than Jaxonz Smart Looter.

(Can't help with the body customizer because I use BodyGen.)

I use Auto Harvest 2. I found it a bit more stable, and it certainly is a lot more configurable than Jaxonz Smart Looter.

(Can't help with the body customizer because I use BodyGen.)

Yes, I should have said, I also use Auto Harvest 2, but it doesn't have what I'm looking for (though it is an awesome mod). I might need to check out BodyGen, though my game is stable, and I don't want to remove/add much because overall I'm happy with what I have. Lol, but I just found Swearing Mudcrabs, and had to grab it, also I just added Instant Merchant and Lock On, which I also like a lot.

EDIT:

I have BodySlide, but haven't really used it yet.

Archived