Sexy imperial General CBBE HDT Bodyslide

View File

CBBE Conversion of the Sexy Imperial General Armor by gomapero

Only the bodyslide files are included
You need the original mod

UUNP Version

v1.1 panty zap slider, added bodyslide gauntlets, tweaked helmet mesh and fixed clipping on the chest straps as much as i could with just outfit studio

Credits:
Sexy Imperial General Armor by Gomapero
Tweaked feet mesh from Charming High Heels for CBBE HDT by arison_c
Original feet mesh by ChronoTrigger77

Special thanks to shadow866 and slash197 for the help/suggestions

• Submitter
    DD
  • Submitted
    06/24/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexy imperial General Armor by Gomapero
  • Special Edition Compatible

great armor if you get a chance think you can try converting it to cbbe hdt with bodyslide as well? if not no problem but if can greatly appreciated

The body is HDT i just forgot to mention it

Thanks for the conversion :D

I noticed that there is alot of clipping in front shoulder straps and back thong area.

I fixed it on my end by just copying HDT weights from body to those areas and clipping went away. Im guessing you only copied the bone weights?

Either way good job ;)

I noticed that there is alot of clipping in front shoulder straps and back thong area.

I fixed it on my end by just copying HDT weights from body to those areas and clipping went away. Im guessing you only copied the bone weights?

Either way good job ;)

Yes, i just copied bone weights. How do you copy the HDT weights?

Either way good job ;)

In outfit studio. Go to the bones tab on your right side.

Then select all bones you want to copy weight from (hold ctrl to select more bones). Can select all bones if you want.

Go back to the meshes tab and select the mesh you want to weight.

Then click the Shape tab and select "Copy Selected Weights". Then select the next mesh and copy weights to that as well.....

And done.

Its the only way to truly convert a TBBP/BBP armor to HDT weights.(as long as you have a HDT body reference of course)

Either way good job ;)

In outfit studio. Go to the bones tab on your right side.

Then select all bones you want to copy weight from (hold ctrl to select more bones). Can select all bones if you want.

Go back to the meshes tab and select the mesh you want to weight.

Then click the Shape tab and select "Copy Selected Weights". Then select the next mesh and copy weights to that as well.....

And done.

Its the only way to truly convert a TBBP/BBP armor to HDT weights.(as long as you have a HDT body reference of course)

Hey thx, it does seem to reduce some clipping in the butt/panty area.

Does weighting works differently by manually selecting the bones and mesh than just using "Shape>Copy Bone Weights" for all the meshes?

Copy Bone Weights copies all of the weights for bones that the outfit is near, HDT or not.  You don't have to use Copy Selected Weights unless you only want to copy the weights from specific bones.

Hmm... strange, tha's what i did in the first place

Anyway next update should include the gauntlets and hopefully less clipping  :P

Copy Bone Weights copies all of the weights for bones that the outfit is near, HDT or not.  You don't have to use Copy Selected Weights unless you only want to copy the weights from specific bones.

If the armors original body had a different weight then HDT. 

Copy bone weight never worked correctly when i converted TBBP/BBP armors to HDT. At least for my part, it was still moving like it was a TBBP/BBP armor.

If the armor is already HDT, copy bone weights works fine. When you convert from 1 body type to another.

But if it doesnt, It will end up with alot of clipping. Only way to remove the clipping was to Copy selected weights.

And it works so i guess there is a difference. I cant find the link right now to where i found the solution since it was a while ago i googled it.

Copy bone weight never worked correctly when i converted TBBP/BBP armors to HDT. At least for my part, it was still moving like it was a TBBP/BBP armor.

If the armor is already HDT, copy bone weights works fine. When you convert from 1 body type to another.

But if it doesnt, It will end up with alot of clipping. Only way to remove the clipping was to Copy selected weights.

And it works so i guess there is a difference. I cant find the link right now to where i found the solution since it was a while ago i googled it.

I think it kinda help but there is still some clipping that i can't fix with OS without deforming even more the mesh  :-/

But i dont feel like installing Blender(idr if it even works with skyrim nifs) just for some small thing, i mostly just wanted the heels hahaha.

Anyway enough of me rambling, thank you guys for the help :D

• 2 months later...

I think it kinda help but there is still some clipping that i can't fix with OS without deforming even more the mesh  :-/

But i dont feel like installing Blender(idr if it even works with skyrim nifs) just for some small thing, i mostly just wanted the heels hahaha.

Anyway enough of me rambling, thank you guys for the help :D

A replacer for the UUNP version would be awesome!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...