[Request] Can someone do the obvious and...

That's what Four-Lei is for.

I think Doc would also load Leito's animations natively with Four-Play when he's back.

Four-Lei is just the animations though, still need another manner in which to play animations. The gun plays the animations but otherwise isn't connected so doesn't function with, say, your pregnancy mod for example or if someone were to make a stats mod in the future.

There's no 'just play an animation' for Four-Play without other conditions.

Like this one for NV:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29552-wip-the-sexout-bangatron-updated-67-req-scr/

or the built in fuction of sexlab where you can target someone then play the animation in the animation editor and it still works with the rest of it.

There's no 'just play an animation' for Four-Play without other conditions.

Mindless Sex? Sex Em Up?

Sex 'Em Up, no. That has other conditions and no player on the receiving end option.

I'll check mindless though the description seems to not be what I'm looking for either.

That's also a no. Again no player on the receiving end or being able to select specific animations.

Archived