Brothel challenge

Hey guys,

I've been enjoying WickedWhims for a while now, and I really enjoy doing challenges in the Sims 4. I was missing an adult-style challenge, so I came up with one myself ;)

Brothel challenge

The goal is simple: run a brothel and get rich off of it. You create a Madame, assign her the 'Mansion baron' aspiration, and the challenge is complete once she has fulfilled that aspiration.

Starting out

Create the Madame of your brothel, the lady who starts and runs the business. Buy a property anywhere in the world. There's no lot or world restrictions. Set up a starter home and start gathering clientelle.

Hiring new prostitutes

Scour the world for generated townies that are to your taste and start chatting with them. Once you're friendly enough with them, invite them to move in. Your new employees cannot bring any cash with them, so you'll have to use the money cheat to subtract their household funds. You can have up to 8 members in a family so I highly suggest you fill all these spots to get the money going, meaning you'll have 7 employees.

Customers

To gather customers, just look for them and invite them in. To qualify for sex, your customers must come inside (no pun intended) and have a chat with your Madame, before you assign them to one of your employees.

To initiate, start with a random teasing, then let the WickedWhims mod do the rest. Make sure you have configured all of your settings (sex progression is a must. You may choose to either have the customer always cum or have time constraints).

Rates

As with any self-employed business owner, you may choose your own rates. This is my suggestion however:

• $50 for handjob/oral
  • $100 for vaginal
  • $150 for anal and/or rough treatment
  • $200 for staying the night

Adjust these rates as you see fit. You can choose to have the Madame be more expensive. She is, of course, the boss lady and quite exclusive ;)

Additional rules

• No money cheats (unless necessary to subtract funds or add income from transactions)
  • No jobs on the side
  • Employees may never bring in their own household funds: they start off dirtpoor

Optional: to add a more challenging playstyle, disable the 'Always accept' settings. That way your girls will have to do their best to coach customers into having sex.

Another optional: set your pregnancy chance to 10%. If one of your employees gets pregnant, you'll have to let them go. Can't have children in a brothel.

Adjust all genders as you see fit, of course. I went for a classic-style brothel :) Maybe I'll post some videos on NaughtyMachinima ;)

Let me know what you think!

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

With all the animators on this lab, SimBro can really inserted to Sims 4, of course with more moans, roughness, bondage, fetish, etc.

I guess the title should be "Will Sims 2's ACR mod comes to Sims 4?:P

But why stop imagining there?

Why don't we imagine Playboy : The Mansion's gameplay of building connection and creating an adult magazine empire, to be collaborated with our growing world in Sims 4?  :lol:

That way, we could explore photograph and exhibitionism skill more deeper, rather than just a trivia in the game.  :D

Like for example, some pose will be available only when exhibitionism level reach X or more.

So if you ask "what I think?"

The answer would definitely this emoticon >>>  :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

Those unaware, you can use One89's mod from SexySims 'Ask Money For Woohoo' if you don't want to have to deal with using cheats. though you get a lot more 200/500 to 1000/3000 depending on the difficulty and if you ask for extra money. If there were a way to decrease the amount I'd like it a lot more but until then my girls will just have to limit their clientele.

• 11 months later...

Archived