How To Get Started With Sexout Mods?

KrustyKreegers

I bought FONV a couple of days ago in the Summer Sale, with a bunch of DLC for it too. I want to set it up with Sexout for "education purposes" shall we say. A friend who I no longer speak to showed me the game and her setup, and I remember some of the mods she used. That, combined with about 4 hours of my own Googling, has gotten me to the point where I have FOMM installed, as well as NVSE, NX, MCM, CASM, NVAC and, of course, Sexout. I can verify that all of these mods have installed correctly, and I get the little message when I start a save file that says SexoutNG has started (or something along those lines). I can also activate a masturbation animation for my character, although it looks a little off: http://imgur.com/a/GbfvF I recall my friend's animations looking better. Since installing Sexout, I am also unable to use the pause menu buttons except for the "Mod Configuration" part: http://imgur.com/a/pKf1N I am not sure what I have messed up. Perhaps it has something to do with load order? I heard about a menu mod as well which gets a good reputation; should I be using that instead?

I recall my friend mentioning a body mod. I thought it was called CBB/CBBE, but apparently that is for Fallout 4. She mentioned it allowed her to change the body proportions of her character (boobs, butt, waist size, etc). I tried to find such a mod, but was unsuccessful. How is this handled with Sexout? I'd like to enhance my character's... Chest area, ever so slightly.

While looking around for some mods and trying to understand Sexout better, I came across "Sexout Common Resources". I looked into installing it, and it has caused me a massive headache. I spent about 2 hours trying to find out what dependencies it needed, and what dependencies those dependencies needed, and so on. It's turned into a huge mess and I'm very confused. How, exactly, do I install Sexout Common Resources? The guide linked on the forum thread wasn't overly helpful, as it just linked to mods that required more mods. Can someone perhaps help me through the process of getting it installed? A few mods I found (I think it was called Fertile Breeder or something) required it, and then I just kept following link after link and now I have 102 tabs open.

The height of my experience with adult mods is with Sims 4, where I have downloaded a ton of item mods and animation mods. Do I need to install animation mods for Sexout as well? If so, what ones should I get? I don't remember my friend mentioning these, but I know she had a lot of FONV mods.

Basically, I want mods that allow breeding, pregnancy, slavery/rape, group sex, generic sex, masturbation, customisation of the player's body, clothing mods and perhaps some hair mods. I know these exist, but I can't find them (mostly because I don't remember their names). I can't tell you how many dead links I've encountered. I also need some guidance on how to install some of the core components that these mods are likely to depend on, such as Sexout Common Resources.

I hope this post was clear enough, and not too long. I would greatly appreciate some guidance. The sooner I can get this set up the better. I don't want to venture too much into the game in case some mods depend on a new save file. And adult mods always make games more fun to play  ;)

Thanks!

Archived