[Ren'py] [Breeding/Strategy] Ashes of Bavan by CodeBunnyStudio

RageBunny

Hey there everyone, I'm RageBunny of CodeBunnyStudio (CBS for short)

I wanted to let you know about the game we're currently working on called (you guessed it) Ashes of Bavan.

To give you a brief overview of what the game is about, what we're planning to add and links if you want to check it out!

The Game:

Ashes of Bavan is a monster breeding game as well as a strategy combat game, allowing you to breed your monsters to make stronger ones to use in the many different missions and quests we have planned out. There is story, combat, sex, animations, monsters, non-monsters, rape, big bewbs, small bewbs, big cock, small cock, whatever floats your boat.

I don't want to say too much on the story right now as it's still very much a WIP due to how much we want to have in the final product and I don't want to spoil anything here that others can spoil later! Aren't I nice?

Now, a quick run down so I don't make this post too huge.
> Lesbian, Gay, Herm, hetero - will we have pairings for all of these. Fully animated.
> The Breeding will happen at your HUB, the farm! Every monster type will be compatible with every other and they will all eventually be animated.
> Combat will have a variety of ways of win; either through war or love. Using Charm and 'rape' attacks to seduce and defeat your enemies. (enemies will range between humans, monster, demon and even undead! We're not leaving out anything... apparently)
> The story of the game will not be forced down your throat, most of the time it will be optional when you proceed allowing you to level up, breed, and work on your farm (with we do plan to have upgrade).
> Yes Combat and Breeding animations will be different, we're not simply going to re-use the same animations.

[Just FYI; I'm not our usual PR guy so I'm sorry if this post is extremely unprofessional]

Firstly I'd also like to say that we are currently looking for an animator to join our team as we're currently lacking a proper animator, our team currently consists of 2 artists, 2 coders, 1 writer, so we're further behind than we'd like right now. Please do PM me if you're interested :)

Our Blog is HERE

Our Patreon is HERE

(Current Game Version: 0.3.0 - Pre-Alpha)

Thank you for taking the time to read about our project :) I'll update this post with more information, updates and other relevant stuffs in the near future.

We are definitely doing our utmost to avoid having an event that destroyed BS to happen to us. This includes the way the team interacted and back stabbed one another, we have taken a lot of steps in order to avoid ending up that way and hope once we really get the ball rolling with animations and everything else we will keep that ball rolling at the same speed or faster as we move deeper into the project.

But in the end we may have some similar aspects to BS but are definitely a different type of team. The project is our first priority, not money.

You'll also notice this is not a replica or copy of BS. We have a lot of new features planned and possibly even planning (pre-planning) for a sequel.

Also your comment makes me sad :(

your blog is too red, oh gah the eyes it hurts. it's an interesting idea and while a lot of people will compare the game to breeding season, there is nothing wrong with becoming inspired by others. just look at the majority of games inspired by fenoxo and his you get early access to the game if you back the game or even getting into making games because of him. it will be interesting to see where your game goes I just hope you don't burn out like a lot of creators.

• 4 weeks later...

i like the combat you guys have added :) i hope that gets abit of time maybe super breeding for combat .... capturing the male/females or summit like that ? :) looking good so far

its a shame what happened to breeding season i had been following that game for a long time , but its nice to see its essence carries on :D good luck to you guys

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived