Using sexlab privacy, I've had the issue of being thrown into one of those tents with a bedroll. The tiny little tents that block vision, clip theough your character and animations, and when the event is over, locks you in place unless you TCL.

So my request is to either remove and replace all forms of that tent, a patch for privacy/sexlab to disregard/block any entry for that type of tent or a standard mesh replacer that makes the somehow fixes the problem, much like the noble bed replacer mesh.

It's most problematic when aroused creatures uses a rape scene on the player, my settings are I only get to choose privacy when not raped. It's even more problematic when it's a creature that possibly couldn't fit into one, ie horses. Very troublesome near civil war camps and some bandit camps.

Archived