Merging Mods Warranted?

In that case for me it would depend on what those mods are, say for example 20 of them are armour/weapons mods that add say 2 or 3 weapons or armours sets each then yes, I would merge all those mods into 1 esp simply to make it easier to find out which mod the armour comes from.  Though to be honest I tend to edit most of that type of mods stuff anyway, rationalised keywords/prices and if they are not there adding crafting/tempering recipes where needed, also adding male meshes if they do not already exist, though that is mainly due to using lootification, and finding gear that is in effect ebony/daedric or whatever on low level bandits because they are key worded as iron weapons is to me damn annoying.

Though it would also depend on how often those mods are updated as well, if they are being updated fairly often then no I would not even bother merging them, simply due to having to re do the merge whenever one of those mods is updated.

For you unless you intend to add more mods then probably not worth it at least not at present anyway.

i did the following 3 merges:

FemaleAssortedCollection
• Black Viper's Will
• UNP High Heels
• CharmingHighHeels
• HDTSkirt
• AsharaImperialOutfit

GameplayMerge
• sandboxcylinderheight
• NoRandomDragons
• Souse Daily Routine
• Smoking Torches
• Blowing in the Wind

MiscMerge
• FemaleToMaleHelmets
• Hoamaii-IronArmor
• Imp_helm_legend
• NecromancerMask

so i took 14 mods and condensed to 3. i don't merge NPC/follower mods as its always a bitch with updates and facetint issues. just wondering if it was worth the trouble but it seems it was not needed but can't hurt... thanx

Archived