Vendor Pricing While Naked

dashipper

So the last time I went through skyrim and updated/removed/replaced mods, I swapped out SkyRe for Requiem.  I was pretty indifferent at first, but the deeper I get into Requiem the more I enjoy it.

That being said, Requiem reduces your sell prices to 0 when you aren't wearing armor, and drastically increases buying prices.  As someone who likes to run around with various Devious Devices mods installed, this 'No shirt, no shoes, no service' immersion feature of Requiem essentially removes my ability to sell anything to vendors for very long periods at a time.

Does anybody know how to change it so selling prices aren't altered based on clothing?  I have no idea if this is a Requiem-only feature, or if its in the vanilla game, so I have no idea where to being looking in the CK or Tes5Edit or whether its part of a script, ini tweak, game variable, etc.

Any help would be appreciated!

It was a good idea, but had no effect, Avil.  Thanks for trying.  Regardless of how I changed the barter info in Skytweak and how I changed the settings in Player Exhibitionist, Requiem still refuses to offer any gold when selling while naked.

So the last time I went through skyrim and updated/removed/replaced mods, I swapped out SkyRe for Requiem.  I was pretty indifferent at first, but the deeper I get into Requiem the more I enjoy it.

That being said, Requiem reduces your sell prices to 0 when you aren't wearing armor, and drastically increases buying prices.  As someone who likes to run around with various Devious Devices mods installed, this 'No shirt, no shoes, no service' immersion feature of Requiem essentially removes my ability to sell anything to vendors for very long periods at a time.

Does anybody know how to change it so selling prices aren't altered based on clothing?  I have no idea if this is a Requiem-only feature, or if its in the vanilla game, so I have no idea where to being looking in the CK or Tes5Edit or whether its part of a script, ini tweak, game variable, etc.

Any help would be appreciated!

I also use Requiem and this is definitely a feature of Requiem.  

So you like to play Requiem mostly unclothed?  That's almost like saying you want to be a powerful mage wearing heavy armor.  Lol.  

Unfortunately, I'm not sure how to fix this even with the Creation Kit or TESVEdit.  Most of the time, Requiem's staff are useless to begin with anyway.  Everything I know about Requiem and how to fix stuff has come from other websites and other blog posts from other people.  My apologies to Requiem's staff for being so blunt but it has to be said.

If I were to recommend a solution, maybe you can open your favorite Devious Device "outfit" with the Creation Kit or TESVEdit and turn it into a heavy armor or something.

Archived