When did you discover Loverslab?

todd0

Long time ago I was looking for Oblivion sex mods, and I found Lovers with pk here on LL.  Since then I've been a member.  I try to contribute as much as I can to the site.  So like I've always said.  "I came for the mods, and stayed for the community."

I was looking for a retexture for skyrim mens, I found the mod but said: "requirements: SOS" and i was like ... What the f * ck is SOS? Then looking for the term SOS took me to this page, Then i found more and more incredible mods, then i saw the quality of this community and after a few months I created a user here, now I login every day!  :heart:

I found LL back when it was a very cool community. Found it on my own and I let others do the same. There's no need for me to share things i know. People are capable of doing the same. I don't need to hold their hand.

In mid-2013 I bought Skyrim.

And a month later I discovered the creation kit.

Searching on the Internet for help I discovered this site.

I created an account (not my current one) in November 2013, just to read some posts and download some mods.

Then I started publishing mods, and I decided to create a brand new account to publish my (very first) mod on this site. That was in begin 2014.

Then the rest is history.

Been here in name since 2013 but I used to lurk before then.

It was a chain of events that brought me here. I am into immersion mods so had stuff like Touring Carriages RND and so on. RND is a great mod but I always wondered where all that food and drink went once consumed as no one ever goes to the toilet and that was what led me here to a mod called Private Needs. I just stayed with that for quite a while then later added SL etc and the rest is as they say, history.

Some time around summer of 2014 I was getting into modding Skyrim. I've always loved modding my games as much as I could, so Skyrim has turned out to be a true gem. In any case, when I installed some nude mod or whatever off the Nexus, it said "SoS required for male NPCs," and after a brief internal debate, the small but occasionally active OCD in me decided that it would really bother me if looted females lost their panties and males did not. Plus, any out of place quality disparity would be an annoyance, as well. I grabbed SoS and looked around, quickly realizing LL fills a niche that other "for the children" mod sites do not. The community is also nice and quite mature, though honestly we should expect that from a mod site that provides true adult mods unlike all the others...

I had another account linked to my facebook before the option was removed to login in via it created during 2014/15 one of those.

facebook for perverted things - not even once XD

post-501843-0-98175700-1498343479_thumb.png

and now im wondering how i have two different avatars on loverslab, rofl.

post-501843-0-31615300-1498343533_thumb.png

I played some of Morrowind, all of Oblivion then moved on to Skyrim just over a year ago. I dipped my toe into modding, wanting to make the women look more sexy so I was looking at the Nexus for sexy stuff. I discovered HDT TBBP etc and I had to have it. Then I saw stuff about OSex which was what actually brought me here, which led to Sexlab.

Now I'm hooked.

this dirtbag-betamale called mxr; when

he doent reuse the same joke he

bashfully namedrops loverslab 

early 2015 when I was becoming

the pvp god of Destiny

Well profile said since 2011, so I guess that's that.

Weird I remember messing around with Morrowind and diving into the deep end with Oblivion before FO3 is release. That means there's got to be another site I visit before that.

Archived