Third person controls feel clunky

NNS10

Is it just me or does the third person in FO4 feel way more clunky than in previous games (Skyrim, FNV, etc) ?

In Skyrim there was the input lag that could be fixed by changing the ini setting, which I also did for FO4. However it still feels very clunky. I think part of it is how in third person it will animation your character changing directions, but it seems pretty slow and imprecise.

Has anyone else noticed this? Is there any way to make it better?

Is it just me or does the third person in FO4 feel way more clunky than in previous games (Skyrim, FNV, etc) ?

In Skyrim there was the input lag that could be fixed by changing the ini setting, which I also did for FO4. However it still feels very clunky. I think part of it is how in third person it will animation your character changing directions, but it seems pretty slow and imprecise.

Has anyone else noticed this? Is there any way to make it better?

I love FO4 but I hate the movement with weapons holstered. I think the controls are much more responsive to how I hit the keys with weapons out and strafe and back up work. Weapons out feels rpetty responsive to me though. I have found no fix or even really anyone else thats bothered by it.

Could you imagine how stupid 3rd person would look if it was responsive as 1st person?

Why imagine? Just look at Skyrim. And yes, it can look odd when the character does a rapid about-face. Certainly doesn't play well with HDT hair.

Archived