Cock Cages for Devious Devices - files removed

I'm pretty sure the mod includes beast race support already, as it can be seen in the pics from the download page, so not sure what you mean.

It was my mistake, I didn't see that Vivi's mod included support. I'm not really after having a male human type chastity device (although they do look very sexy), more something that would fit the hoodie schlongs. If I try making one it probably wouldn't come out very pretty, I have all the grace of a drunk troll in blender, but I might want it enough to give it a shot.

Vel thank you so much for making this, I was going to have to try my hand at it soon if no one else did. I know you'd do a much better job with it! Do you have any problem with me posting up a beast race version if I get around to it? I might make a yiffage compatible one. maybe.

I'm pretty sure the mod includes beast race support already, as it can be seen in the pics from the download page, so not sure what you mean.

As for a version for Yiffy Age, it's something I've thought about doing too, at least for Vivi's original file (don't use DD but I assume adding it to this mod as well should be easy once the main/non-DD version is done).

But it will have to wait for 3.0. Not only are the races going to change, but also many of the existing ones don't have textures for human schlongs so far, and IIRC BadDog plans to add those for 3.0 (not completely sure so you may want to ask BD directly in the Yiffy Age thread).

Incidentally, Vel, would you be OK with any of us creating such a patch when we get to that point? Can't confirm it will happen, but I'll probably give it a shot myself.

Vivi made the original mod with beast race support but had the beast race items separate, basically there was a set for humans/elves, one for Khajiit and one for Argonians but I modified the ArmorAddon files and set up the devices in this so it would automatically use the beast race versions when necessary. Construction of the items is easy, they are made as standard belts the only real change was that I had to make the corsets in DD not combine with the belts which is the only script in the mod.

Depending on how much Yiffy Age changes things (have not looked at the mod myself) but I am guessing the races have changed quite a bit so depending on how much the textures changed and if they are different for each human/elf race that could complicate things though I may be able to get around it. The biggest issue is having textures that match the race and the penis used in Vivi's mod.

I think I would need to build a new model that would fit over the hoodie schlongs for a furry version of cock cage, since their schlongs point up. If it's concealing enough then individual textures wouldn't matter and it should work for all the races in YA 3.0 after the change. Your mod fixes the chastity belt+corset issue, so simply replacing the human version with a furry/hoodie-schlongs version should theoretically fix it for YA. Theoretically.

When I did my original stuff on DD for males I actually made a cock-ring that acted as a chastity belt, I just never released it. The only reason I haven't adapted it for YA is that BadDog uses model switching to show phases of arousal, and figuring out placement on multiple models was over my effort vs pleasure threshold :P

I think I would need to build a new model that would fit over the hoodie schlongs for a furry version of cock cage, since their schlongs point up. If it's concealing enough then individual textures wouldn't matter and it should work for all the races in YA 3.0 after the change. Your mod fixes the chastity belt+corset issue, so simply replacing the human version with a furry/hoodie-schlongs version should theoretically fix it for YA. Theoretically.

Oh, so you were actually talking about a sheath/beast version of the cages? Well, can't say I wouldn't like to have that, but it would take some work, specially modeling-wise (which isn't exactly one of my skills so far). Still, if it's somehow possible, I'm all for that.

Can't multi-quote 'cause I'm on my phone, but to Vel; yeah, Yiffy Age makes some very significant and major changes, but what's relevant for this mod is that all non-beast races are swapped into different anthro species, so the idea would be to make a patch that assigns each race their corresponding AA with matching schlong textures, regardless of whether they are the current (human) schlongs or an hypothetical sheath version of the cage.

Oh, so you were actually talking about a sheath/beast version of the cages? Well, can't say I wouldn't like to have that, but it would take some work, specially modeling-wise (which isn't exactly one of my skills so far). Still, if it's somehow possible, I'm all for that.

Can't multi-quote 'cause I'm on my phone, but to Vel; yeah, Yiffy Age makes some very significant and major changes, but what's relevant for this mod is that all non-beast races are swapped into different anthro species, so the idea would be to make a patch that assigns each race their corresponding AA with matching schlong textures, regardless of whether they are the current (human) schlongs or an hypothetical sheath version of the cage.

I can't tell from the few pictures there are of the male genitals so I am just guessing that the flacid penis is a sheath? It may still be possible to use the current models but it would essentially point the sheath down. It may also be possible to use the textures for it for the penis normally in the cage. If the mod replaces the penis at different stages of arousal I am guessing it gets the data from SOS as to how erect the penis would be and replaces them using that data. My only concern is that it could try to replace the penis though the DD belt should stop it, emphasis on 'should', no guarantee on it.

Making versions for each of the races wouldn't be difficult, it would just require more ArmorAddons for the specific races. I could probably do it using the beast race ArmorAddon versions as they allow replacing the penis textures.

I can't tell from the few pictures there are of the male genitals so I am just guessing that the flacid penis is a sheath? It may still be possible to use the current models but it would essentially point the sheath down. It may also be possible to use the textures for it for the penis normally in the cage. If the mod replaces the penis at different stages of arousal I am guessing it gets the data from SOS as to how erect the penis would be and replaces them using that data. My only concern is that it could try to replace the penis though the DD belt should stop it, emphasis on 'should', no guarantee on it.

Making versions for each of the races wouldn't be difficult, it would just require more ArmorAddons for the specific races. I could probably do it using the beast race ArmorAddon versions as they allow replacing the penis textures.

This is how the base/flaccid penis looks:

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&sindex.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

Not really sure we can use the current models for that. Bending the sheath down and trying to make it fit the cage will probably look too distorted or stretched (and it would also be very painful too for the character in question, I suppose, lol). Perhaps using the cage upside down could kinda sorta work, but if this is going to happen, it will probably require actual modeling work to edit the mesh. Maybe we should ask Vivi about it?

As for the stage swapping, IIRC whenever the SOS animevents are fired, there are checks to see what's equipped on Slot 52, and the swap only happens if the item is one of the schlongs from the addon, so as long as something else is equipped in that slot, the swap shouldn't happen. So the cage should work just fine with that. In fact I ran some testing with the sheathed schlong from my shark race and Vivi's items and it didn't get swapped or anything like that. Since I used BadDog's system for it, it should be exactly the same for YA.

Also, sorry for hijacking the thread with this, lol  :s. If you want us to discuss this anywhere else, feel free to let us know.

This is how the base/flaccid penis looks:

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&sindex.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

Not really sure we can use the current models for that. Bending the sheath down and trying to make it fit the cage will probably look too distorted or stretched (and it would also be very painful too for the character in question, I suppose, lol). Perhaps using the cage upside down could kinda sorta work, but if this is going to happen, it will probably require actual modeling work to edit the mesh. Maybe we should ask Vivi about it?

As for the stage swapping, IIRC whenever the SOS animevents are fired, there are checks to see what's equipped on Slot 52, and the swap only happens if the item is one of the schlongs from the addon, so as long as something else is equipped in that slot, the swap shouldn't happen. So the cage should work just fine with that. In fact I ran some testing with the sheathed schlong from my shark race and Vivi's items and it didn't get swapped or anything like that. Since I used BadDog's system for it, it should be exactly the same for YA.

Also, sorry for hijacking the thread with this, lol  :s. If you want us to discuss this anywhere else, feel free to let us know.

Vivi (or anyone else that did it) would have to include the penis model with the cage as that is how they are currently made and would need set up like the beast races where the penis texture could be changed in the CK. You can ask Vivi about making but you mentioned that there would be changes to Yiffy Age coming up so I would make sure there were no changes in the penis model before asking about having a cage mesh made, wouldn't want it changing and no longer fit.

• 2 weeks later...

Would it be possible to replace the default chastity belts in devious devices or cursed loot with the chastity cages from this mod? Would be nice to be able to make a futa only skyrim while still having the devious devices mod work together

Would it be possible to replace the default chastity belts in devious devices or cursed loot with the chastity cages from this mod? Would be nice to be able to make a futa only skyrim while still having the devious devices mod work together

I am planning on making a patch for the belts but the issue is with the female futa. I need to come up with a way to detect if the player is one or not and equip the appropriate item, either a standard belt or the cock cage. Once I have figured out this script I plan on creating a patch compatible with DD for Him which handles the other male items in Skyrim as well as one for Captured Dreams. This will also go into the corset script so it can attach the belts for normal females as it should.

I will look at SOS and the belt scripts for DD and see what the best way to do this is. I won't be able to guarantee that this will work with the next version of DD depending on how much they change these scripts though.

I am working on the script now. I figured out what SOS uses to identify those that should have a schlong and will use that to identify females that should have the cock cage. The trick in the entire process is going to be in the removal of the devices. The only issue I can see is items that in removal specify the rendered device specifically but i am going to see if I can get around it. Its kind of like playing 3 card Monty with the removal command for the women.

I figured it out and it works perfectly (at least with keys)! Even changing if you have a cock or not it will change the model used so long as the belt is unequipped. The next release will replace the standard belt models from DD with the cock cage (the steel one) for men as well as female futa/shemales. Luckily there are only a few belts in it as the script extension requires setting all of the script properties again (about 15 of them) but CD patch may be easier as custom belts already extend the script and has the properties already filled, I just have to copy all of the parts of the new script into the new one and fill in 2-3 properties on each belt.

Well, I ran into an issue on the switching of the female belts, DD won't detect the switched out item for females, even the device hider doesn't recognize it at all. None of the generic commands to get device information will return anything from the switched item. The custom items work properly, they are detected and removed so it is likely an issue with how DD detects the script instance item.

I have switched out the male models though on the standard belts so there is that at least. I will have to see if there is anything I can do on switching the female parts later, I will need to research how the corsets work more and hope that leads to something.

Firstly thanks for sharing your work, I have adjusted the devious vaginal piercing in outfit studio to become a prince albert piercing for use with the cockcages dont know if its usefull but maybe you can use it as part of  your male/female belt recognition. Secondly is there an easy way to make the cages more high security? I have put a null reference in ts5edit for the key but it seems a kind off lame way of doing it.

piercingVSoul.nif

Firstly thanks for sharing your work, I have adjusted the devious vaginal piercing in outfit studio to become a prince albert piercing for use with the cockcages dont know if its usefull but maybe you can use it as part of  your male/female belt recognition. Secondly is there an easy way to make the cages more high security? I have put a null reference in ts5edit for the key but it seems a kind off lame way of doing it.

attachicon.gifpiercingVSoul.nif

DD for Him already uses one of these as I remember in place of the vaginal piercing. Kendo2 made it some time ago and allowed me to use it. I know it was based on the same penis model so it should line up but I haven't looked at it yet.

As for making it more secure the next version of DD will have options for that in the properties. I likely won't be updating to it myself but the script on the devices should auto update if you do. For CD I use custom menu's that don't allow for key usage no matter what and have 2 custom items that allow for item removal: first is the Protector series of belts which uses an amulet to remove the devices. The second is for Master's Relationship Slaves and is a ring that will remove the belt. The scripts for both the belts and removal devices are not difficult to modify, you can use them if you want.

Is anyone else having issues with the...uh, package not showing up for the open back padded belt conversion?

post-1010568-0-19040600-1499566812_thumb.png

Closed back version works fine.  I've been having some other texture issues with these cages so I don't know if this problem is also just on my end.  In which case I'll have to try to figure out what I did to screw this up this badly, lol :wacko:

Is anyone else having issues with the...uh, package not showing up for the open back padded belt conversion?

attachicon.gifElder Scrolls V Skyrim 07.08.2017 - 01.27.46.01.png

Closed back version works fine.  I've been having some other texture issues with these cages so I don't know if this problem is also just on my end.  In which case I'll have to try to figure out what I did to screw this up this badly, lol :wacko:

Not just you, all the cages both Vivi's and DCC's have blue - no trexture cocks and balls inside the cages. Only tested on schlonged females so far, will check males later and report back.

Not just you, all the cages both Vivi's and DCC's have blue - no trexture cocks and balls inside the cages. Only tested on schlonged females so far, will check males later and report back.

For this mod you need the original mod installed as well as their requirements.

For this mod you need the original mod installed as well as their requirements.

I've got the originals, went back and checked and males had fully working textures so I went back to the mods and found that they used equippable schlong ffor the female textures only which I didn't have, I only had the full version and addons. So I totally missed that, but it's fixed now.

• 3 weeks later...

This is another really great ( and I might say Original "You came up with it" ) Idea, and very useful add on, Thank you so much Veladarius.. :shy:

I have been trying to include as many devices for men as possible. The only issue with these is I can't get them working for females/futa/shemales, I can get it to replace the belt with the cage but it isn't recognized as a belt at all.

These work well with the restrictive items that Skullered made for the men that are part of DD for Him now.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Frosty01 said:

Is it possible to have a device hidden so I can wear normal clothes and armor but still technically be wearing the cage?

Have been trying to mess around in devices underneath but I don't really know what the heck I'm doing.

1- In SOS set the clothing as revealing

2- In the device hider in DD set the body to hide Slot 52 (SOS) and that should also hide the cage. You can also keep it so the body slot hides belts as well to make sure the cage is hidden.

8 hours ago, Veladarius said:

1- In SOS set the clothing as revealing

2- In the device hider in DD set the body to hide Slot 52 (SOS) and that should also hide the cage. You can also keep it so the body slot hides belts as well to make sure the cage is hidden.

Yeah I saw you post something along those lines in a different response. I'm an idiot and it's not working.

Step by Step what I'm doing is:

1. Wear armor/clothing I want

2. set as revealing in SOS

3. Equip Cage

4. Open DD in MCM

5. Go to "Devices Underneath (1)"

6. Go to the "Body (Full) 32" list

7. Change one of the options below it to "SOS (52)"

Is that right? Sorry if I'm being a moron here, I'm sure there's something that I'm missing completely. Thanks much.

On 11/20/2017 at 3:08 AM, Veladarius said:

Can you describe or show in a screenshot what is happening when you try that? If I have a better idea of what exactly is happening I can probably figure out the issue.

Sorry for late reply. When I try that the cock cage goes through clothing and is not hidden. If I don't wear a cage then the cock goes through as well.

Here's a screenshot of the MCM, are my settings correct? You can also sorta see my guy in the background.

20171121111033_1.jpg