On 4/15/2018 at 4:10 AM, ignotum_virum said:

Dongs of Fallout_ignotumvirum_edition_0.2.rar

*added support for Advanced Animation Framework (from version 21)

*the selected actor is highlighted only when the key is selected

Hi!  Brand new user here...been playing about a week.  I used to play a heavily modified Oblivion back in the day, so understand basically how to use mods.  But.  I do have a question for you: Does your edition of DoF have the same requirements as listed in the OP for this old version?  If not, what are the requirements for your edition please?  And is it compatible with unique player and followers?  Are there any important incompatibilities to be aware of, particularly mods on this site?  

Thank you for this mod, and please pardon all my questions.  I just wanna be careful!!

5 hours ago, merctime said:

Hi!  Brand new user here...been playing about a week.  I used to play a heavily modified Oblivion back in the day, so understand basically how to use mods.  But.  I do have a question for you: Does your edition of DoF have the same requirements as listed in the OP for this old version?  If not, what are the requirements for your edition please?  And is it compatible with unique player and followers?  Are there any important incompatibilities to be aware of, particularly mods on this site?  

Thank you for this mod, and please pardon all my questions.  I just wanna be careful!!

Hi. LooksMenu - necessarily. FourPlay or AAF - optional. Do not overwrite male body model. It seems all.

8 hours ago, CGi said:

Do i still need the DoF patch from AAF or does it work with V22 alpha?

No, not needed. In AAF_settings.xml can be modified - <setting id="disable_morph_handling" value="false"/> to <setting id="disable_morph_handling" value="true"/> (not obligatory). In version 22, there is no need

22 hours ago, ignotum_virum said:

No, not needed. In AAF_settings.xml can be modified - <setting id="disable_morph_handling" value="false"/> to <setting id="disable_morph_handling" value="true"/> (not obligatory). In version 22, there is no need

Created an FOMOD for AAF so it contains informations regarding your version of DoF and a link to the post where you uploaded it, so it doesn't get burried.

6 minutes ago, Fallout4Why1 said:

Is there anyway to disable to hotkeys? This conflicts with AAF because AAF uses those same hotkeys. I tried changing them with the commands but all it does it copy them to new keys, it doesn't remove the old ones like the home key.

The Compatibility Patch package comes with a standalone version of DoF which uses no ESP. it's plain not needed as this functionality is build into AAF.
So the standalone version only comes with the needed meshes, textures and morph files. Taken from ignotum_virum's upload.

13 hours ago, CGi said:

The Compatibility Patch package comes with a standalone version of DoF which uses no ESP. it's plain not needed as this functionality is build into AAF.
So the standalone version only comes with the needed meshes, textures and morph files. Taken from ignotum_virum's upload.

Where is the compatibility patch version? I haven't seen it. I've been using  ignotum_virum's MCM version which has an esp

EDIT - I think I just found it on the AAF download page! 

I'm having an issue currently where all of the npc characters have penises but my Male player character and any companions who are male do not. I think I'm forgetting to do something but can't quite figure it out currently. Do I need to load meshes manually to the player character or do I need to redo the mod add? I forgot how to do this due to reformatting my pc and had to start fresh.

On 5/6/2018 at 11:57 AM, Gundy613 said:

I'm having an issue currently where all of the npc characters have penises but my Male player character and any companions who are male do not. I think I'm forgetting to do something but can't quite figure it out currently. Do I need to load meshes manually to the player character or do I need to redo the mod add? I forgot how to do this due to reformatting my pc and had to start fresh.

Are you using Unique Player Character and Followers by any chance? If so, you'll need to replace the meshes from that mod with DoF's meshes. 

On 5/1/2018 at 12:01 AM, orhkorhk said:

The arms on the body are unnaturally short in proportion to the rest of the body. Is there anyway to fix that in the next patch?

Huh? This mod literally only adds variable dicks... 

On 4/27/2018 at 1:35 AM, alain31 said:

hello, I can t get dongs of fallout 4 to work.i use Just a hairy male body for man s bodies.it s mandatory to use evb for this mod?thanks.

It should work, texture mods shouldn't cause.. make sure to replace all files when installing. 

Amazing Mod! Nearly like FloppySOS from Skyrim :smiley: 

Two things, when I bend the Dick fully up or down, it kinda looks a little weird, normal?

Second, shouldn't it be uncut aswell? I only have cut Dick show, unerected as erected.

ScreenShot407.thumb.png.698e887bd5bfadfd659a5fe1e65b08a7.png

On 5/18/2018 at 11:14 AM, mrmagrew said:

Does this mod add physics the male gentials? Or is it just a variable static model?

No physics 

On 5/13/2018 at 4:54 PM, Darnexx said:

Amazing Mod! Nearly like FloppySOS from Skyrim :smiley: 

Two things, when I bend the Dick fully up or down, it kinda looks a little weird, normal?

Second, shouldn't it be uncut aswell? I only have cut Dick show, unerected as erected.

ScreenShot407.thumb.png.698e887bd5bfadfd659a5fe1e65b08a7.png

I also have this issue..

• 4 weeks later...