I'm curious of the possibility of adding dismemberment support since it seems this doesn't require any body mods. Shooting off someone's dick sounds fun. We should be using FO4's core features! There would be no chance of that support in Skyrim since there isn't a dismemberment system for that game.

I assume this adds a new mesh to the body. I'm not sure if you have added it onto the main body mesh or made it a separate mesh. Since I've read of problems with high poly bodies being unable to have dismemberment work.

Have to add another voice to the corpse boner phenomenon.  I'm not using EVB at all.  I'm using Friffy's Male Bodies and installed DoF last, overwriting when applicable.  But it only seems to be *some* corpses that are particularly happy to be dead.  About 75%.  Though I've only killed raiders thus far.

Have to add another voice to the corpse boner phenomenon.  I'm not using EVB at all.  I'm using Friffy's Male Bodies and installed DoF last, overwriting when applicable.  But it only seems to be *some* corpses that are particularly happy to be dead.  About 75%.  Though I've only killed raiders thus far.

Who knows, maybe most raiders are masochists and are massively turned on by being shot.

1.4 Released

• I never had the dead boner problem that some people reported personally but I added an extra script to make sure every dead actors are flaccid
  • Also added synth and ghoul support. They all have 180-degree penises now.
  • The "Change Actor" / Home button function will now also strip the NPC and move him in front of you if he's not already in the line of sight.

I noticed on existing saves the effect plays on the player every time they enter a new cell.

Sort of deliberate. It just shows that the player's been selected as the actor whose penis can be rotated with Page Up and Down.

Agree though that it might not be entirely necessary. 

1.4 Released

• I never had the dead boner problem that some people reported personally but I added an extra script to make sure every dead actors are flaccid
  • Also added synth and ghoul support. They all have 180-degree penises now.
  • The "Change Actor" / Home button function will now also strip the NPC and move him in front of you if he's not already in the line of sight.

Still seem to be having issues with dead bodies.

Checking in on my brothel, I wonder if the issue is that somehow for some people the bodies are reversed.  I had gunner show up at my brothel who decided to stay naked when he finished his turn, so I was able to notice that he was hard when he was walking around, but went flaccid once he was actually having sex.

Are you using FP Nudesuits by any chance? DoF and Nudesuits might not be compatible - no point having them both anyway really.

Nope.  I just have EVB, Dongs (which is set to override all), and Diverse Bodies (well, in terms of modifying male bodies).

Okay, I think I figured it out.  Decided to see what would happen if I switched from EVB cut to EVB cut erect and suddenly things seemed to work.  Didn't check corpses, but a settler who was propositioned properly went from flaccid when he stripped to erect during the actual animation.

for some reason all npc's and male player are constantly erect.   I'm going to do a complete clean install of FO4 and try again.  I'm guessing a conflict somewhere with another mod.  Is there any mod incompatibility list for Dongs?

There seems to be a quite serious problem with your hotkeys for those who remapped their key bindings in FO4 and use any of those keys you use as default hotkeys for other purposes. Among other things the following will happen:

- Every 2nd or so keypress teleports and undresses a random NPC to your location, which in case of some quest related NPCs requires to return to the last save.
- Every key press unequips your armor and while playing in 1st person one might not notice that.

If you have one of the hotkeys bound to interactions/use, you also get:
- Every couple of key presses forces a loading screen after which you are either at the same location as before or a couple of feet further forward.
- The loading screen can sometimes end up being endless and quitting FO4 is the only solution.

Changing the hotkeys via the commands you provided does not help. The newly defined hotkeys will work, but so will the default hotkeys. 
The only way to play the game is to edit the default hotkeys’ key codes to keys that are not bound i.e. in FO4Edit which I would assume many people are not comfortable with. 

Is there any chance you could provide an INI in a future release to redefine hotkeys in such a matter that the previous ones aren’t active anymore?

This post is not meant to criticize your mod, which is great - it really is. It’s meant for those who are using it and updated to the recent versions and are wondering why their game suddenly became unplayable :P

Is there any chance you could provide an INI in a future release to redefine hotkeys in such a matter that the previous ones aren’t active anymore

Yeah. Quite easily, will do next version. I just forgot to put in a line of code, that's all

Make sure you overwrote EVB with Dongs of Fallout (namely the malebody.nif and malebody.tri in your meshes folder must be from Dongs of Fallout), not the other way around.

The Supermutants have flaccid unerect penises during the standing doggy animation and also the penises is curved up during the standing sideways animation. I try reinstalling Dongs of Fallout 1.4 a few times already thinking it would fix it, but the problem is still there. What am I doing wrong?

Make sure you overwrote EVB with Dongs of Fallout (namely the malebody.nif and malebody.tri in your meshes folder must be from Dongs of Fallout), not the other way around.

Reinstalled DOF,  overwriting EVB, but no go.

post-151025-0-65216300-1498980100_thumb.jpg

post-151025-0-02851100-1498980147_thumb.jpg

post-151025-0-00239400-1498980223_thumb.jpg

post-151025-0-19319400-1498980348_thumb.jpg

post-151025-0-20130000-1498980428_thumb.jpg

Well.. we're up to 20%.

Reinstalled DOF,  overwriting EVB, but no go.

attachicon.gif20170701232832_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20170701233610_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20170701233531_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20170701233925_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20170701232905_1.jpg

Well.. we're up to 20%.

Which EVB are you using?  I found (as I posted earlier in the thread) that switching from nude male cut to nude male cut erect fixed most of the issues I was having with the erect corpses and NPCs not being erect during sex.  Not sure why that worked, since DOF is supposedly overwriting the meshes from EVB, but it did.