Dongs of Fallout (+More realistic shapes, textures included)

View File

Update 22 Nov 19: All my mods for Skyrim, Skyrim SE and Fallout 4 are up for adoptions. All their source code is included in the download packages and can be used in whatever way any other modders see fit - no need to ask me for permission. I have retired from Bethesda games' modding to focus on my own indie game project LifePlay (check it out here, it's an life simulation RPG on Unreal Engine. It's also moddable and open-source, and completely free.).

-----------------------------------------------------

Dicks that vary in shape and size and only get erect during any sex triggered by a Four-Play mod (i.e. but not sex triggered by Leito's or Crazy's gun). The human penises can also be controlled by hotkeys (erection status, 180-degree direction pointing)

15 July - Not a new update. Just reuploaded the file as it was down after LoversLab's server upgrade error.

Also super mutant dicks that change from unerect into the right erect direction during sex scene.

It works by in-game morphing rather than by equipping nudesuits like Leito's gun / Four-Play Nudesuits.

Requirements:

Installation:
Install the requirements above. Then install Dongs of Fallout, overwriting everything when asked. Manually or with mod managers are both fine.

In the future, never lets any mods overwrite Dongs of Fallout.

If you use Unique Player/ Unique Follower type of mods that affect males, you'll need to overwrite whatever male mesh files used by those mods with malebody.nif and malebody.tri from Dongs of Fallout (Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\CharacterAssets)

Human Erection and 180-degree penis rotation Controls

• Press Home to change the selected male actor to mess with (selected actor will be highlighted briefly in red). If the player is male, the player is selected by default without needing to press Home. When a sex scene is started involving the player, the player (if male) / the player's partner is automatically selected - you don't need to press Home manually.
  • Press End to change erection status
  • Press Page Up to rotate penis up
  • Press Page Down to rotate penis down

If you don't want to use the default hotkeys, change the hotkeys with the following console commands (will only take effect after fast travel/ going through a load door)

• set Key_Up to #
  • set Key_Down to #
  • set Key_Erect to #
  • set Key_ChangeActor to #

With # being a number that corresponds to a key as detailed here: https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=DirectX_Scan_Codes

Customization:
Will add more via Vinfamy's Control Panel eventually. But for now you can use the following console command to change the average erect penis size (won't take effect on NPCs in your current cell/ that have already been given a dick size):

set DOF_Average to #

Replace # with the average penis size you want. Default # is 10. # should between 1 and 20.

Future Plans:

• Customization options with Vinfamy's Control Panel.
  • Futa and transgender support

Credits:

• Leito86 for Enhanced Vanilla Bodies and super mutant meshes, which serve as base meshes and textures (from 1.5) for this. Also for making me a custom flaccid mesh with the vertex count I needed.
  • Expired for F4SE, LooksMenu and F4EE morphing system
  • BringTheNoise for 4 Play Nude Body files and the three sliders related to human penis size and three sliders for erection direction for super mutant
  • smorris2012 for Super Hero Body which BringTheNoise's work is based on initially

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/24/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    LooksMenu, Four-Play, Four-Play Alignment Fixes and Animation Loader

Edited by CPU

Any Chance you would make a version of this that would work with the 3 angles Leito has setup in the latest build of his animation set.

Any Chance you would make a version for the Super Mutants as well.

If it is something as simple as loading exporting the mesh as an object in Outfit Studio then loading the object data as a new slider in OS... I could probably build a package real quick for the human as well as the super mutant body (as long as they share the same vertex count and order).

Any Chance you would make a version of this that would work with the 3 angles Leito has setup in the latest build of his animation set.

If it is something as simple as loading exporting the mesh as an object in Outfit Studio then loading the object data as a new slider in OS... I could probably build a package real quick for the human as well as the super mutant body (as long as they share the same vertex count and order).

Yeah, you're right, that's all I need really for the multiple directions. Thank you. The vertex count for human stays the same as in your pack, at 8,503. Haven't looked into Super mutants

Included in this is both the bodyslide package as well as the output file with a *.tri file for the Super Mutant.

Note: There are only 3 sliders (erect up, erect strait, and erect down) with the default body being limp. and the Bodyslide piece is not needed for the end users (just the output files in the meshes folder).

SuperMutant (angle of the dangle).7z

I could probably build one for the human male body as well (erect up, erect strait, and erect down) and go with flaccid as the default (along with the body builder sliders from my other male body package).

Sadly I don't think the length, or girth sliders for the tool will work with the angles though....

But I'll dick around with it (no pun intended) and see what I can cum up with (again no pun inteded)...

Included in this is both the bodyslide package as well as the output file with a *.tri file for the Super Mutant.

Note: There are only 3 sliders (erect up, erect strait, and erect down) with the default body being limp. and the Bodyslide piece is not needed for the end users (just the output files in the meshes folder).

attachicon.gifSuperMutant (angle of the dangle).7z

excellent. Thank you for this.

BTW, dear Sir, isn't there a hint of HDT in fallout 4 atm? Would you so kind to add that? Thank you for your time.

I'll look into it. No promise though.

There are currently Breast and Butt Bones that are in the skeleton that for the female body are renamed to cloth bones.

The renaming convention would probably be used on the male body (but would only give you peck and ass bounce). Since the Penis is painted with the "Pelvis_Skin" Bone and nothing else you would need 2 bones to paint it with that can be converted to cloth physic's (one for the attach point and the other for the swing bit) and probably a second set of bones for the balls (so they would swing independently from the cock).

Peck and Ass HDT could be done, but a swinging cock will probably take either:

A. A new skeleton with added bones... or

B. Someone to figure out how to apply an attach point bone and a cloth physic's bone onto the cock (something similar to how the prewar dress is setup but with only 2 to 4 bones instead of an additional 20 bones).

Lastly someone would have to figure out to turn those physic's bones off when the character is in an erect state. Or you could end up completely missing the whole....

I guess you'll need to update again as the human male body is done (3 angles)...

SHB (ECV).7z

Super Hero Body (Erection Control Version) ... or SHB (ECV)... (in body slide it is the long name...)

Default is Erect with 2 sliders added to your set (erect up and erect down).

I wanted to go flaccid as the default... but the vertex count on Leito's flaccid is 8450 or so and the 3 errect versions are 8503.... but anyway.

I guess you'll need to update again as the human male body is done (3 angles)...

attachicon.gifSHB (ECV).7z

Yeah the vertex count isn't the same. My unerect was done with ShrinkWrap in Blender. 

Thank you for this. The only issue though is that the three size sliders don't go that well with the two direction sliders, so it's either varying sizes or varying directions - can't be both.

Is it possible to remove the supermutant part of the mod? Not very lore-friendly to me.

if you go into Data\Meshes\Actors\Supermutant\CharacterAssets and delete SupermutantBody.nif, super mutants will revert back to vanilla.

erection directions seems to don't work every time (humans and mutants). I am the only one? Missed something?

No erection direction for humans yet, just super mutants. Just erect/unerect + length, width, ball size  for humans

Why isn't this called Boners of Boston?

Never too late to change the name, vin.

Also, good work.

I noticed that the normals on the flaccid penis are a bit weird though. It might have to do with the way the mesh was changed.

post-248631-0-72049200-1498275344_thumb.png

I think you might know that already though :P

Yeah, you're right, that's all I need really for the multiple directions. Thank you. The vertex count for human stays the same as in your pack, at 8,503. Haven't looked into Super mutants

KInda' like what CherryHotalings does with her clothes conversions ? Wasn't HDT bought by Microsoft or something?

KInda' like what CherryHotalings does with her clothes conversions ? Wasn't HDT bought by Microsoft or something?

Havok Physics was bought by microsoft, and the previously free dev tools that were available that are required to create animations and HDT related things became closed because, and I quote:

"Fuck you all." ~ Microsoft