Help Grey Werewolf!!!!

I have an issue where after installing sexlab werewolves and other mods to make the werewolves work i have encountered once again a reoccurring issue this issue is where after transforming i appear to change to a grey werewolf and have a wrongly coloured Penis (the penis is for the original werewolf model) I have uninstalled skyrim and deleted all mod related files multiple times and still Cannot find a solution or why this is happening """""Picture Is My Issue""""""" Please help! I also must note that the Grey werewolf Disables the penis causing more issues :(((

post-719922-0-26956500-1498238235_thumb.jpg

I downloaded it once but i got rid of it Around a year ago and i have deleted my mod folder multiple times :(

then you must have missed part of it or something is auto reinstalling it.

or it was manually installed outside of your mod manager, if that was the case then deleting the mod folder wont remove it, you would need to find and remove it manually.

I downloaded it once but i got rid of it Around a year ago and i have deleted my mod folder multiple times :(

then you must have missed part of it or something is auto reinstalling it.

or it was manually installed outside of your mod manager, if that was the case then deleting the mod folder wont remove it, you would need to find and remove it manually.

Where would i start?

looking at the readme in "Werewolf Skins Automatic Variants Package-29452-1-25.7z" this could be the problem:

Start AV and close it again. AV will now generate a patched .esp file.

so if you did that step then there could be a unwanted esp file in your skyrim data folder, as far as i can tell you should search for and delete anything called "Foxcraft7's Werewolves"

note: i don't use Automatic Variants so i could be wrong.

looking at the readme in "Werewolf Skins Automatic Variants Package-29452-1-25.7z" this could be the problem:

Start AV and close it again. AV will now generate a patched .esp file.

so if you did that step then there could be a unwanted esp file in your skyrim data folder, as far as i can tell you should search for and delete anything called "Foxcraft7's Werewolves"

note: i don't use Automatic Variants so i could be wrong.

I tried re-installing AV And then uninstalling that didn't work but when i also noticed it is also npc's not just me So what could i do to try and discover the issue?

it would be helpful if you posted your load order.

have you tried looking through the MCM to see if there are any other mods with werewolf settings?

have you tried installing a different adult werewolf body?

eg: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3219-horny-werewolves-of-skyrim/

try going to the Creature Framework MCM and clicking on "Re-register all mods"

the default file path for the werewolf textures is:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\werewolf

Archived