How to put warpaint on a follower in CK?

So I've never made a follower before but after watching a few tutorial videos I'm trying it out. So far everything's come out fine, the skin textures, hair, eyes, merging the preset with Nifmerge, etc.

But for the life of me I can't figure out how to apply warpaint. I'm using the replacer version of Raven Warpaints, so no new one are being added. It works find in racemenu, but trying to apply it in CK doesn't seem to be working (http://i.imgur.com/4PK6vNH.jpg)

I'm still very new to this but I think I'm doing it right, I set the color to black, and turned the interpolation to full, which does work on the lips and other non-warpaint options. I've also checked in-game as well in case it was just not showing here for some reason.

Any idea on what I'm doing wrong?

You don't need to apply it in the CK. Just export it in game using RaceMenu; it places the head nif AND the facetint (which has the warpaint on it) in their own folders. Then all you need to do is set the texture path in nifskope.

A quick step-by-step: export in game using RM, export in CK, use nifmerge, set the texture path, done.

(sorry for my bad english)

Hello! :)

I'm sorry for using this thread but I have a similar question to that topic:   :blush:

I am using the mod Males of Skyrim and by god, I love it!  :wub:  :wub:  :heart:  

But there is something that bothers me: I want Vilkas and Farkas to have their original warpaints back on. The problem here is that I have absolutely no idea of how to do that...  :unsure:  :(

I am simply too stupid. I have never used CK ...  :-/  :(

Can someone maybe help me with this?

Archived