Need help with outfit studio

vixxelinn

I've made an armor mashup in Outfit studio, but from here I'm not sure how to get it into Skyrim. I've tried both inserting it with the CK and by simply dragging and dropping the mesh into an existing armor mod and renaming, and this does succeed in getting the armor in game in a way-- but only one part of the mesh shows, and the rest is invisible. 

I haven't made texture paths or anything, since the armor uses vanilla textures (not from the BSA). What's weird to me is that the only part of the armor which shows in game is the part that uses BSA textures-- textures from Apachii's outfit mod. 

I've been watching videos, but none of them seem to help, since I'm using an updated version of nifiskope (and none of the bodyslide tutorials seem to cover this)

If anyone can link to some tutorials I can use on this subject, or if anyone has run into this same issue and can help me figure out what to do next, I'd appreciate it a lot!!

When you made the mashup you need to edit the body part numbers of all the meshes you used to match the armors assignments as they are in the original armor you are replacing or they will not be shown.

If I was to add this to an another mesh as a full armor then I have to change the body part assignment from 52 to 32, but you also have to check in the data of the armor you are replacing or you can open the mesh you are replacing in nifscope and check all the body part numbers there and then match that. Most of the time if if's an armor to replace a cuirass or some full body clothing it's all going to be set to slot 32.

post-354307-0-72555000-1498169039_thumb.png

Archived