[Search/Request]Sexualized Nude Khajiits or Argonians?

There's the obligatory feminine textures that literally everyone is going to suggest.

Feminine Khajiit Textures, Feminine Argonian Textures
Personally I'm not a fan of the flat and soft human bellies it gives them (argonian especially), but each to their own.

There's also CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096 (jesus, that title), but the nipples look too painted on to me.

Revised Khajiit and Argonian Textures used to have a rough around the edges UNP version, but has since been removed.

Yiffy Age of Skyrim does include new Khajiit textures created from scratch with added bits, and while not perfect, they could be an option too. The should be available as standalone in Compleat Khajiit, but they are not compatible with human feet, only with the custom paws included in both mods.

Also, yeah, Feminine Argonian/Khajiit are not a bad option, but I don't like the human bellies either. The Khajiit version does have an optional "furry belly" set, though.

KZ Style is pretty good. Its also a npc replacer. You can pick what replacers you want to use. Like the argonian and khajiit replacers.

I'd say the OP wanted a detailed nude texture for Argonians and Khajiits, not a replacer that makes them human(oid)s. So that would not be an option, though I could be wrong.

Yeah, I've seen Feminine Khajiit and Argonians. and they're the best of the bunch, but again. the vaginas...

They're just a tan blur on the Khajiit, and barely better on the Argonians.

Look at a detailed human texture, yeah? Like Mature Skins. Detailed labia, clitoris, etc. Like that.

I tried copypasting and blending, but I don't really have the skills...

I'll check out the others, though!

the Revised Khajiit and Argonians looked decent, alright, at least in the groin.

Well, at least they paid attention to it.

Thank you all for the suggestions!

Archived