Is this a mod that starts bathing, and you've added animations? Or is it just animations? 

This mod adds animations to the main Bathing in Skyrim mod.

You got a link to that bathing mod? There are a few, want to make sure I got the right one.

Thanks.

Question: Does it work for male followers?

Also rated 5 stars for the animations! Brilliant!

Thanks ;)

The original mod is supposed to work with followers; although I haven't yet tested that function.

You should have a dialog that instructs your follower to bathe.  Also he needs to have soap, iirc.

These animations will play for showering.  Bathing uses vanilla animations and they are hard coded in the script.

So NPCs in the Solitude Men's Club won't use them?

If they are not followers, then I presume not.  That is controlled by the main mod.  This mod simply adds animations, and does nothing as far as function. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Tweens! Thanks for the animations, but I have a question - I'm not entirely sure which animations got overwritten or not, but the main mod has options for "default", "bend down" and "something else" animations for bathing. Which one will play yours?

Thanks in advance - since I don't remember how the originals looked like, I can't tell the difference.

Hi, Tweens! Thanks for the animations, but I have a question - I'm not entirely sure which animations got overwritten or not, but the main mod has options for "default", "bend down" and "something else" animations for bathing. Which one will play yours?

Thanks in advance - since I don't remember how the originals looked like, I can't tell the difference.

Set Bathing to "Stand".  Showering settings are both the same. 

So NPCs in the Solitude Men's Club won't use them?

The shower room in SMC is rarely used by any of the NPC's. And when used, they use it as a walk through.

I haven't gotten my PC to shower in the room. I haven't been able to get the various NPC's to shower. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/13/2017 at 10:07 AM, Tweens said:

Set Bathing to "Stand".  Showering settings are both the same. 

So does this file only overwrite the standing animations?

I have a male PC, but female followers, just wondering if setting player animations to stand while npc animations to bend over would give me the gender appropriate animation for each. Would just have to be careful if I ever tell Inigo to bathe lol

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Pillock69 said:

Nice idea, however all I get is the T-pose. I have run GenerateFNISforUsers. It does read Bathing in Skyrim 1.11. Is there anything to to do via Animation Loader?

No.

Make sure that this mod is overwriting, or loading after, the original mod.

• 3 weeks later...

Wonderful animation, thank you SOO much!  The description is so funny because it is true.  I always reverted back to the generic showing animation cuz of the girly pose.  

I only have one issue.  When the animation starts for me, it starts near the end; just when he begins to wash his posterior.  If I use another bar of soap I can get the whole animation, but even that is not consistent.  Any idea why this might be happening?  

Also, any plans on a bathing animation? Perhaps a variation of what you have already, just with an initial dip, and post rinse.  I only ask, cuz bodies of water are more prevalent then waterfalls.  (and I want to see your animation every time) :)

Anyways, thanks again for your work.