I'm new to modding fallout : issue with scripts

so as the wiki says how to do everything, i am stuck at the part where i have to download the nif plugins for the blender, there is no way i can find 2,5,5 version anywehre as the installer. i can't manage to make the zip version work either. i keep getting python error check console etc. does anyone have a link or the file so he can send it over to me and see if it works then? thanks in advance!

so as the wiki says how to do everything, i am stuck at the part where i have to download the nif plugins for the blender, there is no way i can find 2,5,5 version anywehre as the installer. i can't manage to make the zip version work either. i keep getting python error check console etc. does anyone have a link or the file so he can send it over to me and see if it works then? thanks in advance!

Archived