[Request] Wear and Tear

Does anyone plan on doing this by any chance?

A wear and tear mod with temporary damage to stats, speed, etc, would be amazing and the perfect mod to have besides combat sex.

I agree and tied in to survival stats, as well as some type of willpower to determine if you can be broken as a slave or dom, overcome fear effects etc. One mod that become the Aroused Redux of FO4 except control about 5 or 6 different variables relating to mental and physical effects that adapt to specific conditions but also change over time. This could add a ton of depth to sex. rough example....you get caught by a bunch of raiders, they all have a go until their "sexual stamina" is gone or their "pleasure" peaks. Every round lowers your "willpower" to resist, after so many raiders your will is going to be too low to even attempt to escape for a while but unless your "willpower" has been low for days you recover it fairly quickly, although if they keep at you or not give you food or water it will only get worse. Add in some physical effects and you have possible self created situations that adapt and change. I have NO idea how difficult this would be, it sounds tough to me and may take a modding god to make but dam it could be fun.

Archived