[SEARCH]looking for submissive player mods

Hello, I was looking around using the search feature for mods that force a female player character to be a submissive sex slave or other kind of slave.

Unfortunately I don't know which mod to choose. I really like the idea of my character being tortured and bound to furniture too, with a heavy punishment system. (but won't kill the player)

I would also like the mod to allow any male NPC to become my master, regardless of faction.

If anyone knows of a mod that fits these descriptions... please tell me the name of the mod and why it's a good choice. <3 (i'd also like links because the search by relevancy function on this site doesn't work for me)

Maria Eden has a ton of customization and an entire consensual slavery side. Virtually anybody can become the PC's master and there is a huge variety of things that the player can choose to do.

SD+ is more on the non-consensual side of things, where the PC has little to no control over what happens but once the PC's owner trusts them enough, they will behave similar to a follower.

Maria Eden has a ton of customization and an entire consensual slavery side. Virtually anybody can become the PC's master and there is a huge variety of things that the player can choose to do.

SD+ is more on the non-consensual side of things, where the PC has little to no control over what happens but once the PC's owner trusts them enough, they will behave similar to a follower.

Thanks for the suggestion. I was looking heavily at SD+ already, so this might confirm my decision!

Slaverun mod has a great quest story line centered around female slavery. Submission, slave training, plenty of sex, torture and other stuff.

I also looked at that one. Maybe I could get both of the ones I looked at?

I think it is not realistic to play actively both mods at the same time. Essentially if you are looking for story line - Slaverun is what you are looking for. It is pretty long though. If you dont care about story and want some more restraining experience - start with SD+. You should definitely try both thats for sure.

Archived