Wicked Whims appears at game start-up but all interactions are unavailable and notification doesn't appear

lastException.txtWickedWhimsException.txt

As suggested, I have added both these documents. So I've tried everything you've listed and that I can think of. The Conflict Detector isn't an option for me, at least not that I've been able to find, because I have a Mac. My game is up to date (version 1.31.37.1220), and so is the mod (the one added on June 14). The game itself runs just fine, with everything working properly. It's just that WW isn't available in-game. The mod isn't in a whole bunch of folders (I have a folder inside my mods folder specifically for WW for sorting purposes but that's it), so it's unlikely that that's an issue. Just in case, I removed it from that folder so it was directly in the mods folder, and it still didn't work. It shows at startup, but that's it. It's listed under custom content and not script mods (at start up), but I don't know if that's significant. I have tried removing all other mods and custom content (which it worked fine with in previous versions, but I do have some new CC so I removed it just to be sure), and it didn't change anything. The CC shows up and works just fine. I updated all the animations (there were, as I suspected, some that were out of date), and I also removed them and ran nothing but the base mod. Everything is properly extracted. I tried unchecking and re-checking the "enable custom content" and "script mods allowed" options, restarting the game in between. I also updated the Resource.cfg file (I believe it had last been updated in January so it may very well have been out of date). I honestly don't have any idea what could be happening to prevent the mod from working. If there's any additional information you need to help me figure out what's going on with it, I am more than happy to provide it for you. 

If you have script mods enabled and placed the script file in the Mods folder and it doesn't work, I don't have anything else to say, there are no further steps or any way to get it wrong (other than too many folders).

The exception file informs about MCCC having issues with missing files and some outdated mod related the 'TryForBaby' interaction.

Check if you don't have more than one 'The Sims 4' folder.

If you have script mods enabled and placed the script file in the Mods folder and it doesn't work, I don't have anything else to say, there are no further steps or any way to get it wrong (other than too many folders).

The exception file informs about MCCC having issues with missing files and some outdated mod related the 'TryForBaby' interaction.

Check if you don't have more than one 'The Sims 4' folder.

Yeah, my folder system is documents>Electronic Arts>Mods>ww stuff and then that contains the folder with the base mod and the animations. I also updated the command center (it was in fact out of date). It works now, but the mod still isn't showing up in live mode. Here's the updated version of the documents, if they're still relevant.lastException.txt

WickedWhimsException.txt

The error you have is related to removing a Sim, which is something that WW doesn't do, so I don't know anything about that.

Your folder should be: Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods, but I guess you wrote it wrong in your post.

If you have MCCC running then I don't know how you can't get WW to run, it's the same exact way of installation. I really don't know what is wrong.

The error you have is related to removing a Sim, which is something that WW doesn't do, so I don't know anything about that.

Your folder should be: Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods, but I guess you wrote it wrong in your post.

If you have MCCC running then I don't know how you can't get WW to run, it's the same exact way of installation. I really don't know what is wrong.

Hm. Maybe I can try deleting my current game and starting a new one; there may be an issue with the save file itself. I'll also try to play another game that I have successfully used the mod on before, see if that works. Yes, It's also in TS4 folder; I guess I forgot to add that one in there. I'll let you know if it works. 

Archived