[SEARCH] Kunoichi Ayo

It's available right here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/11591381

Asking someone to give it to you for free is piracy LAME! It is just some stupid armor using the assets from another stupid game that they have no rights to monetize from. So yeah. Its piracy.

hqdefault.jpg

agree!!!

He is charging $10 wtf

He's selling the labor involved in converting the assets.  As I understand it, that is not illegal so long as they make it abundantly clear that they do not own the assets they converted.

One's labor is covered under various laws, including copyright law, and they have the right to charge for their time.

He's selling the labor involved in converting the assets.

That's it? This guy has no right to sell the developers' labor unless they give permission to use 'their' assets. DUH!!!

Now excuse me while I go yell at stop sign. Why the fuck must I be the voice of reason here!? Why oh mighty Apollo must this be so!?

Best if you can find the name of the outfit on deviant art or somewhere else and download the mesh files from there and then try to convert the file/files to skyrim using blender and outfit studios. I'll never pay for something that is stolen from someone else.

• 4 weeks later...

Black Desert Online Kunoichi Ayo outfit, I love the kunai and the sah chakram, just not the outfit, bought and dyed them :3

BDO isn't an entirely stupid game, they at least have immersive things Bethesda lack putting in Skyrim. Oh well, wish I can grab the cute fox mask from this, but not willing to pay the modder just because it's ripped right from another game...

Archived