Spanking Mod

i think we need this mod ,but to discipline those little shit children !

i do that usually in the form of an ice spear to the face, or jamming a sword through their collar/chest/back/Any other part of the body the game decides to kill cam into.

I'd prefer not having to kill them to discipline them XD  >.> though some of them do deserve a sword through their body at times <.<

Since this thread Caught my eye , And was bumped up .

The truth Is the Animation Was done Probably , With the Release of the ZaZ Resources , That was in September 2012.....

I never got to Release them Because , This Was a Bit annoying ..... also there was no way for me to test them ..... 

It was lying About and still is somewhere on my HD . 

The thing is  Making animations is Fine , But there has to be a way to get them into the Game ,

People Fail to realize , How hard it is to Get Paired animations to work in the game Skyrim especially , Do you guys honestly want hundreds of spells Just to activate 2p animations ? ,

Secondly Im not a Scripter/Coder , I know basic CK Work ,  Basic Modelling , Average animations 

Thats why I released 2 basic Pillory animations at the start to see if they could be used ....... it was a good try by Equidical but there was some bugs and stutter

Eventually they will be added obviously , I will Remind You guys that it took Oblivion about 4 or more Years to Get to what it is today . As from What I can see Skyrim is Just a year into its release ........  

its not that Im With holding releases its just , that i don't want to release anything that couldn't be used because i messed up with out doing some research .

Cheers

But I wait so long and I think he stopp working ;(

Good lord what an annoying person. <_<

Compared to where Oblivion was a year after release I'd say Skyrim is really showing immense progress, and possibility. Since I doubt Prusias is still around I'm not going to bother, but MasterChris take your time, your work is awesome and certainly worth the wait. :)

because we have to work around the CK's limitations because they have not added the new animation/behavior system with the CK.

so in order to add anything new it has to be inserted into the game, whether its callouts or whatever a seperate program has to setup 'special' rules to insert these animations and have them run in-game... since this is forced and doesnt really work with anything that the CK does, it can and does cause all kinds of problems in-game some of which lead to corrupt saves (not that corrupt saves matters that much with beth games, since vanilla can do the same easily anyways)...

currently some of the only animations that dont use FNIS are japanese animations... would like to find a better way without using FNIS or some separate program to use animations in-game and stuff, unfortunately most people seem to not care.

Since this thread Caught my eye , And was bumped up .

The truth Is the Animation Was done Probably , With the Release of the ZaZ Resources , That was in September 2012.....

I never got to Release them Because , This Was a Bit annoying ..... also there was no way for me to test them ..... 

It was lying About and still is somewhere on my HD . 

The thing is  Making animations is Fine , But there has to be a way to get them into the Game ,

People Fail to realize , How hard it is to Get Paired animations to work in the game Skyrim especially , Do you guys honestly want hundreds of spells Just to activate 2p animations ? ,

Secondly Im not a Scripter/Coder , I know basic CK Work ,  Basic Modelling , Average animations 

Thats why I released 2 basic Pillory animations at the start to see if they could be used ....... it was a good try by Equidical but there was some bugs and stutter

Eventually they will be added obviously , I will Remind You guys that it took Oblivion about 4 or more Years to Get to what it is today . As from What I can see Skyrim is Just a year into its release ........  

its not that Im With holding releases its just , that i don't want to release anything that couldn't be used because i messed up with out doing some research .

Cheers

Kinda my first post checking around this forum here but even I can see your mods are going somewhere...

Hell I've been messing up my game testing out stuff and reinstalling it made me smarter but I must admit your mods + a lot of the mods I got here so far atleast didn't break my game...

Thanks for whatever causes CTD's but take your time... This seems to be working so far with ZAZAnimations and I'm going to leave my marks on a few other posts too...

Your packs are interesting as well as some others

Now the only thing I get a hate for is that all the good mods either hate eachother making it harder to choose from :D

Keep up the good work. I'm sure I gotta reply in some of your other topics soon :D

this is why im trying to get more modders working on sexrim resource mod.

if we can consolidate all the work people have been doing on skyrim (or at least the assets to be used) it would be eliminate the problem of mods not getting along.

this goes for getting animations in-game as well, singly and more... reworking all the body types from CBBE/cherry hotalings/zaz stuff/ etc. had previously allowed use of their work... we are taking that stuff an trying to put it in a single place, and if possible bringing all the script in as well but it will all take time.

doing some similar stuff with SSG, in regards to building other mods into it that have working frameworks for slavery etc.... from these it would be fairly easy to construct a spanking animation and scripting for this and could be added as a sex/rape/etc. option maybe even use as part of the slave 'training' lol, it is possibly to use the animation from that slave mod to create a basic spank mod (would look funny for a while but thats ok) without a crop from there you could then take the animation and refine it in blender or something so that the hand is in the proper position etc..

anyways, my 2 cents... again lol

this is why im trying to get more modders working on sexrim resource mod.

if we can consolidate all the work people have been doing on skyrim (or at least the assets to be used) it would be eliminate the problem of mods not getting along.

this goes for getting animations in-game as well, singly and more... reworking all the body types from CBBE/cherry hotalings/zaz stuff/ etc. had previously allowed use of their work... we are taking that stuff an trying to put it in a single place, and if possible bringing all the script in as well but it will all take time.

doing some similar stuff with SSG, in regards to building other mods into it that have working frameworks for slavery etc.... from these it would be fairly easy to construct a spanking animation and scripting for this and could be added as a sex/rape/etc. option maybe even use as part of the slave 'training' lol, it is possibly to use the animation from that slave mod to create a basic spank mod (would look funny for a while but thats ok) without a crop from there you could then take the animation and refine it in blender or something so that the hand is in the proper position etc..

anyways, my 2 cents... again lol

Correct me if I'm wrong but that mod is a resource right to make multiple mods use parts of that mod instead of seperate mods in general ???

I'm not against main resources packs and defenetly not if they all can make mods work together but the point is still that new anims should be added trough this mod for example which needs to make it easy updatable, adjustable...

It has certainly big advantages but also the disadvantage of ... what of I have a new animation I need to wait for sexrim to implement part XD

nah, anything new can be added to the sexrim resource mod the same way SCR did it with FNV sexout mods resource files....

then you dont have to wait for sexrim to be updated (altho that would come later on with the new stuff), and part of that would be to include all the new stuff into a update/release of sexrim, since many people would be working on the mod already the updates would be regular.

so it really wouldnt be 'waiting' at that point so much or if there is it would be short.

if you were working on sexrim, you would just include your new animation with the next release... as well as having the advantage of any scripting already being integrated so you can add options to your animations via in-game MCM.

downsides:  wait a week or so for an update, working with other people, having your claim to mod be mixed in with a bunch of other people's :D

so yea, there are going to be downsides to it...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are there any sex mods or just any kind of mod on this site or another that has spanking in it? Weather it be over the knee or bend over whip or something in it? Doing a search not finding much.

If anybody can be so kind to direct me to a mod on here or wherever that has a spank option in it that would be awesome thanks.

nerhims business plan has a spanking animation-the girl in the winking skeever was upstairs with a client and he was spanking her across his knee!

so maybe someone should contact the author of this mod

I should get a good test on this mod as so far I have not even a full idea about what this mod does XD

So i am short back to answer. I have logged out and uninstall my game, I wait for this mod but it coming never :(

But its okay I play not longer Skyrim... but if the mod come out I will play it!

Thanks and goodby for the next long time ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I figured I would post to show intrest because I have been looking for a spanking mod and the point being the whipping is great with the other punishment spells but a bit on the harsh side for a petty crime, or a spoiled brat or even a mouthy wench. Alas I have no talent for creating art like so many on here so I will ask "PLEASE" nothing to much just a qwick (Over The Knee) spell. Strip then and warm their bottom open hand or a hairbrush set it to like 20 spanks. I know I have read on here even for a small mod takes time to write then sound effects. But if they can come up with a mod for tentacles I am sure somebody can do a spanking mod. Just a thought maybe the tentacles could also do some spanking. Well thanks for reading back to the shadows.

niruin buisness plan the latest version has a spanking animations in it. I think it is currently only used by that whore solitude when she goes up starts sometimes the male will sit in a chair and spank her butt. Too bad i did not have any butt physics.