Mesh change using animations

HI i run into a prblem as of today. I have Four play, crayzies anmation and leito animation  install, The leitopatch is installed, and some animations like adult, prostitution and so on.

I have a sex gun mod installed as well.  Vifamie  pip boy menue.

So here is the problem . I have a custom chracter and cherrriese physics attached.. but when i ebter a sex scene my charter  looks different, and its not my preset. Further there is no physics on the character.

What animation mod will change the player mesh?

THX for reply..

HI i run into a prblem as of today. I have Four play, crayzies anmation and leito animation  install, The leitopatch is installed, and some animations like adult, prostitution and so on.

I have a sex gun mod installed as well.  Vifamie  pip boy menue.

So here is the problem . I have a custom chracter and cherrriese physics attached.. but when i ebter a sex scene my charter  looks different, and its not my preset. Further there is no physics on the character.

What animation mod will change the player mesh?

THX for reply..

Crazy animations has a "nude suit option" that you could have selected during the install.  Look if there's a meshes\CrazyRug\Female_NudeBody.nif file.  If so, replace the CrazyRug\Female_NudeBody.nif file with your current body (meshes\actor\\character\characterassets\FemaleBody.nif)

• 1 month later...

hi found the problem somehow jane bod was active when starting animation...... . The cause of that problem is that MO2 wont let me use a mod that is my created body mesh, i always have to copy the created body into the game file.After doing so all was fine......

Archived