NiOverride issues?  I read that NiOverride belongs to RaceMenu, but doing a search through it's source I was unable to find a reference to it... Do I have a incorrect version of RaceMenu or is NiOverride defined elsewhere?

Scripts and Source that I have installed: RaceMenu (Main, and Base), SKSE, SKYUI, JContainers, SexLab

Compile Fail Log:

c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(306,31): variable NiOverride is undefined
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(306,42): none is not a known user-defined type
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(307,19): variable NiOverride is undefined
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(307,30): none is not a known user-defined type
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(312,5): variable NiOverride is undefined
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(312,16): none is not a known user-defined type
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(313,5): variable NiOverride is undefined
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(313,16): none is not a known user-defined type
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(722,31): variable NiOverride is undefined
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(722,42): none is not a known user-defined type
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(723,5): variable NiOverride is undefined
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(723,16): none is not a known user-defined type
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(765,61): variable NiOverride is undefined
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(765,72): none is not a known user-defined type
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(765,91): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(765,91): cannot relatively compare variables to 

Still no resolution on this, but I *forced* the compile... it's working, but I'm not sure if I will have issues down the road so I would like to get it corrected if I can.

*forced the compile by commenting out the problematic code. Because it has to do directly with the HDT High Heel stuff which isn't important to the work I am doing -- just needed the code (in the log above) to pass the tests.

From memory, a problem can occur if you try and compile a script that is referencing another that's packed inside a .BSA.  Not sure if this helps, just thought I'd mention it.

Yup, this is exactly it: RaceMenu has its scripts packed in a BSA, you need to extract that BSA into loose script files so CK can access them.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
On 6/23/2017 at 10:06 AM, WraithSlayer said:

Yup, this is exactly it: RaceMenu has its scripts packed in a BSA, you need to extract that BSA into loose script files so CK can access them.

2021 baby, this thread saved my life I would macro an autoclicker and multiple accounts to give you infinite likes if I could.

• 1 year later...

2022 baby, and still saving some butts. Thank you so much!

For future readers, this is not only for RaceMenu, so generally try and go through your full dependency tree for each script that throws an error, and check that all source scripts are indeed available for the compiler.

• 2 months later...
On 6/23/2017 at 7:06 PM, WraithSlayer said:

Where should I extract the files to? I use modorganiser, should I extract the .psc to the RaceMenu folder?