Sims 4 breast physics

Yes Ingun Black-Briar have a go...just asked a question and some sarcastic answer comes back.ok we don't have it but why become well...you know.i also would like it but as things are we won't i guess.let's hope like skyrim it will work with most stuff.

In a nutshell, the game wasn't built for the things that we modders and animators do with it but sometimes, someone finds a way,

At present, the rigs in Blender we use, have no way of translating breast movements into the game and I'm sure many of the pros have been looking into it.

What? Why would anyone change EVERY SINGLE ANIMATION in Sims 4 just so you can have jiggly breasts? I don't think you understand how the Sims 4 engine works.

Or this forum, for that matter.

Can you be more of an arrogant ass?

In a nutshell, the game wasn't built for the things that we modders and animators do with it but sometimes, someone finds a way,

At present, the rigs in Blender we use, have no way of translating breast movements into the game and I'm sure many of the pros have been looking into it.

So it just may happen down the road...  Appreciate the reply.

What? Why would anyone change EVERY SINGLE ANIMATION in Sims 4 just so you can have jiggly breasts? I don't think you understand how the Sims 4 engine works.

So it just may happen down the road... Appreciate the reply.

I don't think arrogance was meant in the previous post, it can look that way at times in text format and a simple smiley at the end could've made all the difference!

It's been a holy grail for some time :)

The rig has the joints there to move them in Blender but as they are marked CAS,

The game will only recognise them in CAS as they are meant for building sims,

Hopefully one day something comes up :D

I don't know how you "miss" something that was never there.  I don't recall there ever being such a mod for The Sims 3, and the faint memories I have of breast physics for The Sims 2 wasn't a particularly good looking effect, it was just more than nothing at all.

You can do in TS4 what I believe was done in TS2: assign another weight to deform the vertices, one that move as animations play, because those weights have anchors on the body frame that moves with it that the weighted vertext will try to keep a relative distance from.  In TS2 they used weights from the hair meshes because of the way the head would bob slightly while the Sim ambulated.  The result was more of a weird "floating around" than a bounce and deformed the breasts a bit.

Ingun Black-Briar is right in how you would have to do it if you wanted to do it "correctly" (and even that's a bit of a stretch):  Pull out every animation used by female adults, teens, and elders and change the movement of the bones the L_Breast and R_Breast weights are anchored to.  However, animating something to "bounce" in a looping animation or an animation that must always return to a position within a certain time to transition to another one--and getting it to look good--is no easy task.  The only games that do breast physics through animations are ones that use sprites.

He's also right that this forum is for downloads only, requests go in a different forum.  There's a pinned topic right at the top there.

Guest Redabyss

FYI: you can't modify files of which you don't possess the .blend files. So yeah, if someone figures out how to animate the holy, ever-desired jiggly boobs, it will be for just new animations, not the old ones.

I don't know how you "miss" something that was never there.  I don't recall there ever being such a mod for The Sims 3, and the faint memories I have of breast physics for The Sims 2 wasn't a particularly good looking effect, it was just more than nothing at all.

You can do in TS4 what I believe was done in TS2: assign another weight to deform the vertices, one that move as animations play, because those weights have anchors on the body frame that moves with it that the weighted vertext will try to keep a relative distance from.  In TS2 they used weights from the hair meshes because of the way the head would bob slightly while the Sim ambulated.  The result was more of a weird "floating around" than a bounce and deformed the breasts a bit.

Ingun Black-Briar is right in how you would have to do it if you wanted to do it correctly.  Dig through the animations and pull out every single one used with female adults, teens, and elders and modify them so that the bones the meshes are anchored to no longer move in sync.  However, animating something to "bounce" in a looping animation or an animation that must always return to a position within a certain time to transition to another one is no easy task.  He's also right that this forum is for downloads only, requests go in a different forum.  There's a pinned topic right at the top there.

I miss the jiggly action that Sims 3 had.  Regardless of how it happened, they did jiggle, and I miss it.

This was meant to be in the General Discussion area of Sims 4 and was NOT a request.  I was asking if it was possible and hopefully some construction discussion can be had from it.  Apparently not.

too hard make physics in entire game..
first you must know bone, second you must make script too make physics work
note : so many already know first step, second step its harder thousand times, someone already take this projects and still working on it (MAYBE because he disappear 7 month)

anyway, i just need many RAPE animation :P

I miss the jiggly action that Sims 3 had.  Regardless of how it happened, they did jiggle, and I miss it.

This was meant to be in the General Discussion area of Sims 4 and was NOT a request.  I was asking if it was possible and hopefully some construction discussion can be had from it.  Apparently not.

You'd have to enlighten me about Sims 3 breast physics, because I never saw anything about it and Googling gives me nadda.  I remember threads about it could be done but no real official mod.

Saying this wasn't a request still doesn't really excuse it being here as it certainly isn't a download, and there's a separate forum for general discussion also linked in the pinned thread.

So it just may happen down the road... Appreciate the reply.

I don't think arrogance was meant in the previous post, it can look that way at times in text format and a simple smiley at the end could've made all the difference!

It's been a holy grail for some time :)

The rig has the joints there to move them in Blender but as they are marked CAS,

The game will only recognise them in CAS as they are meant for building sims,

Hopefully one day something comes up :D

Debby Downer says, " guys, we are year three in the four-year Maxis development cycle.  probably going to see release of Sims 5 next year..."  :dodgy:

yeah the ''stiffness'' of the Sims always has annoyed me, like the hair as well it doesn't blow in the wind... :( but I still love the game!

That's well said :)

despite the lack of these it's still fun to play :)

It is not necessary to edit any animations, or to alter the rig, to introduce physics. If there is a physics system in the game engine, it just needs to be set to act on the specific sim's vertices. I don't think there is any such system, so the whole point is moot, unless anyone is ready to implement one with the limited framework Maxis gives us.

Amra's Sims 3 animations had boob 'physics', (ie they moved and shook, etc.), don't remember the others' though.

Lady666's and Mike24's had them too if I remember but it was only for sex animations. I don't think you'll ever see the type of physics skyrim has in sims. It'd be nice but I doubt it.

This looks like a big discussion. It something to deserve to try.  Maybe, in theory, the only necessary is new body meshes with more bones.

The game have some limitations for moders, because it was made for add new content but no something really complex or with high poly count to exception of other games. Some times is even hard make a tiny thing work with the game.

I really bothers me the way of how some things are made in this new game. For The Sims 2 it wasn't neccessary add only one texture per object. Now you need put all on the same uvmap.

I miss so much tings of the olders games, like the posibility of make so many mods of many things in TS2 without having silly problems and the creation of wolrds for TS3.

I don't know if it was lazyness, just a short presupuest or bad ejecutive desitions. But wee need work more hard for have more fun.

I am not sure if this is what some of you mean, but the rig of Sim has breast bones, you can edit them, you can make animations with the breast movement already. I've said that plenty of times, but it's like nobody actually cares.

The problem is that they will not be displayed in the game, but so far I don't think anybody confirmed where exactly is the issue.

For start, what I want to know, once you animate the breasts in Blender, do S4S even save them to the CLIP? You can test that easily by importing the CLIP back to a blend file. If the blend file is missing the breast movement, S4S is not even exporting the breast bones in the first place.

I am not sure if this is what some of you mean, but the rig of Sim has breast bones, you can edit them, you can make animations with the breast movement already. I've said that plenty of times, but it's like nobody actually cares.

The problem is that they will not be displayed in the game, but so far I don't think anybody confirmed where exactly is the issue.

For start, what I want to know, once you animate the breasts in Blender, do S4S even save them to the CLIP? You can test that easily by importing the CLIP back to a blend file. If the blend file is missing the breast movement, S4S is not even exporting the breast bones in the first place.

I had a learners issue when animating the face and jaw/mouth and I think it's the same problem here,

The bones we use for animations are listed as b_ ...

The breasts are listed as CAS_...

As are various details in the face area,

When making my animation with the dong, I had trouble as these wouldn't show in the game, same as the breasts.

I hope I'm not too much stating the obvious or repeated what's already said but S4S won't read them as they are not movement related, they are for building sims,

It'd need a kind of override or translation :s

Archived