I Love Cleavage Texture problem with female guard armor

So with theI Love Cleavage mod you can chose 2 mods to use with it either CBBE or SeveNBase and I picked the SeveNBase one and I keep getting this purple texture on all the female guards in skyrim:

attachment=378508:20170621155435_1.jpg]

I love Cleavage mod is the only armor replacer mod I have. This might be a really simple fix but im just a stupid person so I might have missed the solution, sorry if this is a really dumb question this also only happens with the I Love Cleavage mod

post-2078268-0-93485700-1498053339_thumb.jpg

Purple Texture always means.. missing Texture or rather.. "can't find texture".

But since this mod uses the vanilla ones and i have seen other people report this, my bet would be the mesh doesn't have the right file path to the texture.

So.. you can either use NifSkope to set the right path (if this is the issue here) or contact the Mod Auhor (although people already did comment on the nexus page about this) and ask him for a fix.

But i honestly doubt he is gonna do anything - if you look at when he updated the mod the last time.

Archived