[SEARCH] Torture/Domination Dungeon Mod

Hello,

I've been browsing the many mods here but I was unable to find one that would do what I'd want so I'd like to ask if anyone knows a mod that would fit the bill.

I'm looking for a mod that would allow me to play the role of a "dungeon mistress" with a harem of slaves. However, unlike any other slave mods I've seen, I would like one that focuses on torture, humiliation and domination of the slaves. I am not interested in any vanilla sex things and especially not straight ones.

Furthermore, I'd like it if the mod wasn't completely game or lore changing (like eg. SD+ is) but was more of an optional thing for me to do while playing the game normally, using eg. a personal home/dungeon I can go into whenever I want (Like the Evil Lair of Hydra mod on Nexus). Some lore deviations are ok (I'm using CBBE with some skimpy armor mods, for example) but I don't want to turn my Skyrim into full-on sex simulator.

Thank you for any replies and ideas for mods that can at least somewhat fit into what I want, I'll take anything I can get.

I have seen it before and unfortunately, it's not what I'm looking for. It focuses too much on sex acts and it's mainly geared towards a dominant male PC and submissive female PC, like most other mods. I'm looking for something focused more on the torture/humiliation aspect but I guess it's a pretty tall order.

you might want to look at some of the "furniture" mods here on LL. I've not used any of them myself to any great extent, and I think that there are a couple of relatively new ones (ie things like Zaz). As far as I know (which isn't all that far really) the poses and props for torture and humiliation types of things would be that kind of a resource. I think the prostitution version of Maria Eden also has a "builder" function that allows you to set up dungeons. I may be wrong, but I think that it might not be too difficult (relatively speaking) to make something like what you want with such resources, unless you're like me and can't make anything (yet).

hope that helps

Sadly, I think the main thing standing in the way of your request is a dearth of torture animations. Most animations are sex. In the game, torture takes very limited forms:

1. Some furnitures (the wooden horses, the Crux Nailed) cause you to lose health and/or stamina. Some bondage devices from various mods do the same. However, this is a very passive way to "torture" anyone.

2. Some devices "torture" the wearer by sending electric shocks. These would include the Shock devices from DDi (nipple piercings, etc.), the slave collars from SD+ (where you get shocked if you move too far away from your owner), and being captured by the Thalmor in DA Captured's Prisoner of the Thalmor quest-- good luck activating it.

3. Whipping, which is really an attack animation using a "weapon" that causes much reduced damage. 

Two mods you're probably going to want:

1. Branding Device of Doom -- I've never used it this way myself, but you should be able to put NPC's in the devices. (Use player.placeatme in the console to set the devices where you want them. There's the machine itself, and then there's the X stockade the victim should be in... they have to be aligned, perhaps try Jaxonz Positioner.)

2. Puppet Master -- Use its Puppet spell to add up to five followers, which can then be tied up and beaten through its dialogue interface. 

Hello,

I've been browsing the many mods here but I was unable to find one that would do what I'd want so I'd like to ask if anyone knows a mod that would fit the bill.

I'm looking for a mod that would allow me to play the role of a "dungeon mistress" with a harem of slaves. However, unlike any other slave mods I've seen, I would like one that focuses on torture, humiliation and domination of the slaves. I am not interested in any vanilla sex things and especially not straight ones.

Furthermore, I'd like it if the mod wasn't completely game or lore changing (like eg. SD+ is) but was more of an optional thing for me to do while playing the game normally, using eg. a personal home/dungeon I can go into whenever I want (Like the Evil Lair of Hydra mod on Nexus). Some lore deviations are ok (I'm using CBBE with some skimpy armor mods, for example) but I don't want to turn my Skyrim into full-on sex simulator.

Thank you for any replies and ideas for mods that can at least somewhat fit into what I want, I'll take anything I can get.

I feel your frustration MouseE0910. There is a dearth of content regarding mods that cater to female domination. Are you looking for a mod you can actually play with or just interested in poses, animations and items for purposes of taking screenshots?

I have seen it before and unfortunately, it's not what I'm looking for. It focuses too much on sex acts and it's mainly geared towards a dominant male PC and submissive female PC, like most other mods. I'm looking for something focused more on the torture/humiliation aspect but I guess it's a pretty tall order.

Uh, i think you might have skipped sex slaves too fast, although it's certainly focused on sex it has several torture parts for femdom as well. It's been a while since i've played it, but

-there is one part where you can't avoid to be trapped

-after that it depends on your answers with the deadra if you're considered a slave

-for the male slave Andrew it depends on MCM settings who plays the dominant role

and the feature you might be most intrested in:

-train any (female? not sure) follower into a sex slave. With default settings this will require a LOT of whipping and sometimes sex. If you're not actually intrested in getting a sexslave, you can just keep whipping them...

Another mod that i've never used but might fit: PAH and the several addons. Capture slaves, train them, sell them, give them tasks in your home,...

Have you taken a look at "shout like a virgin"? Albeit it is geared towards females player characters, but it's probably what you want.

Have you taken a look at "shout like a virgin"? Albeit it is geared towards females player characters, but it's probably what you want.

I think you got that wrong, if it didn't get a major overhaul, i think it's the wrong way around. In Shout like a virgin you are the slave, not the mistress. ;)

• 1 year later...

Archived